7 Travel-Friendly Eyeshadow Palettes So You Look Good On-the-Go
As a woman on the go, we know you don’t have the time or patience to pack several beauty products to suit your every mood. Whether you’re going on vacation or running from desk to dinner, eyeshadow palettes are lifesavers when it comes to saving space in your bag and lightening your load. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite one-stop-shop options that offer everything you need — from shimmery, matte, neutral, and bright hues — all in sizes that are no bigger than your passport.
1. Viseart Theory Palette ($45) in Theory II Minx: Professional makeup artists rave about this brand — and we can see why. This charming neutral palette offers an equal mix of super wearable matte and shimmery tones in rich hues from a deep, chocolate brown to a champagne gold luster shade.
2. Smashbox Double Exposure Travel Palette ($24): This selection serves up eight slightly moody, neutral shades that are both versatile (see: sand) and trendy (hello, rose gold). Even better? The shadows can be worn wet as liners for added drama.
3. Tarte Tartelette Tease Clay Eyeshadow Palette ($23): Flattering for any eye color, this mini houses dope shades in warm and cool tones that coordinate with any occasion. Four matte shadows that play for day are paired with two glittery options to bring nighttime vibes to your OOTD.
4. L’Oreal Colour Riche Quads ($8) in Good Luck Charm: If you love a good shimmery shadow, brace yourself — because this compact comes with four must-have tones of metallic. Mix and match the gold and champagne to create a gorgeous daytime look, then add a dash of the deep eggplant in the crease and outer corners to dress it up for nighttime. The darkest color makes for a seriously stunning eyeliner when used with a wet brush.
5. Stowaway Cosmetics Essential Eye Palette ($26): Who knew that a palette so tiny could pack such a stylish punch?! Equipped with eight hues and a double-ended brush, you can throw this baby in your bag and know that you’ve got any look covered. Pair the plum hues together for a springy, smokey eye or lighten things up with the shimmery, sandy shades.
6. Maybelline EyeStudio Color Plush Silk Eye Shadow Quad Palette ($10) in Coral Oasis: Warm-weather months call for daring but doable eye looks in adventurous colors. This Maybelline pick makes it easy to step into the wild side with its four standout hues, including bold orange and deep, bronzey plum.
7. Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad ($22) in Rust: The light shades in this unexpected palette brighten up the eye while the darker hues instantly add depth and definition to your style.
Tweet us your favorite travel makeup products @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.