I don’t know about you, but I definitely got my style chops from my mama. In fact, I wrote a whole article proving that moms are actually the original hipster fashionistas ;) So, keep Mom trendy as ever by gifting her a few modern (and affordable!) accessories this Mother’s Day.
We’ve teamed up with JCPenney to share our favorite picks for all the trendsetter mamas (and expecting mamas!) in your life. After all, Mom is #SoWorthIt.
1. Fringe Crossbody Bag ($27): If you’re giving this to your mama, she’ll love the fact that the leather fringe bags of her ‘70s youth are back in style. Feel free to get yourself one to match.
2. Payton Retro Sunnies ($17): These sunnies will slay. And they will make her summertime selfies oh-so-stylish.
3. Faux Reptile Embossed Wallet ($25): This electric pop of color will liven up your purse game, and it’s even large enough to carry as a small clutch.
4. ORLY “Window Shopping” Nail Polish ($6): How hilarious is that name? I personally have dreams of a future career spent naming nail polish colors ;) This versatile pink polish will add a bright touch of femininity to any gal’s spring look.
5. Patterned Flat Iron + Travel Bag ($75 and up): Wait, is it possible to swoon over a flat iron? The pattern on this beauty tool is on point! Plus it comes with a travel bag, so you don’t have to worry about it melting your clothes or shoes while traveling.
6. Adrienne Vittadini Tech Pouch ($17): Technically this is a tech pouch, but you can use it to store anything you want to keep within reach.
7. Zelda Hobo Bag ($47): This hobo-inspired bag is all about the perfect place for every little thing — there are enough pockets to satisfy even the most organize-obsessed person you know.