12 Swimwear Brands That Should Be on Your Radar for Spring Break
Shoulder-bearing sundresses and chic sandals are warm-weather essentials, sure, but no stint in the sun is complete without a killer swimsuit on hand. And let’s be real — no matter how many Insta-worthy rompers you pack, 90 percent of your vacay will be spent skimping around in swimwear. Of course, not just any bikini or one-piece will do. You need something that will live up to your solid sartorial rep. Whether you have a spring getaway lined up or you’re simply Type A and like to plan ahead, these are the 12 swimwear brands you need to get on your radar STAT.
1. Rye Balmy Bikini ($229): What happens when you pair classic silhouettes with bold color, playful patterns, and whimsical add-ons? It-girl-approved bran Rye. Slip this squiggle-strap two-piece on with a colorful hair scarf and a sophisticated kimono for a DDG poolside lewk.
2. Made by Dawn Arrow Top ($140): Embodying laid-back vibes and romantic design, Made by Dawn swimwear is the epitome of coastal cool. While the brand’s Cali-chic suits are perfect for kickin’ it in the sand, they can totally hold their own on the streets too. Case in point: This ribbed bandeau top looks seriously swoon-inducing when paired with a velvet skirt.
3. Evarae Paradiso Balconette One Piece ($262): Inspired by aquatic adventures to exotic locales, Evarae is the ideal option for an upcoming seaside escape. Between the architectural silhouettes, delicate cutwork, and digital prints, the line exudes an ultra-luxe feel that calls for oversized shades and dramatic sunhats.
4. ACK Ana Due Blasic ($190): Functional yet feminine with a modern twist is what ACK swimwear is all about. Contouring seams teamed with geometric accents show off all your assets, while the technical fabric is ready to take on everything from surf sessions to leisurely walks on the beach.
5. Bower Swimwear White Horse One Piece ($227): Looking for an eco-chic suit for your next big getaway? Make a beeline to Bower Swimwear. The British brand uses recycled polyamide and fishing nets to create their punchy-yet-polished swimsuits; plus every piece is made in a family-run factory in Portugal that adheres to high ethical working standards. What’s not to love?
6. Are You Am I Nimi Swim Top ($139): You’re probably already familiar with Are You Am I’s chic accessories and duds, but did you know they carry swimwear too? Feast your eyes on this lace-up stunner that’s about to become your number-one beach bud.
7. lovewave The Iman Bikini Top ($78): From sassy yellow bikinis to boldly striped one-pieces and ruffle-trimmed tops, lovewave is all about those throwback vibes — with a high fashion edge, of course. Channel your inner Iman with this one-shoulder showstopper that is guaranteed to turn heads wherever you go.
8. LA PORTE Ellen High Neck Crop Bikini Top ($98): Beyond its RN takes on classic swim silhouettes (like this Insta-worthy criss-cross number), LA PORTE donates a portion of every sale to a non-profit dedicated to empowering women.
9. Sidway Anderson One Piece ($145): Based in LA, Sidway is a one-stop-shop for ‘90s-inspired bathing suits that will inspire that forever kind of love (you can thank the fab fit, durability, and OMG-worthy looks). Just try and resist bow-embellished beauty.
10. FAE Maven Top Sahara ($62): Equal parts timeless and future-proof, FAE’s sexy swimwear pairs sleek, eye-catching design with eco-conscious fabrics for pool-ready looks you can feel good about.
11. Her Line Audrey Two-Piece Set ($195): Every burgeoning Instababe needs at least one streamline suit in her arsenal, and Her more than delivers. If the clean lines and forever appeal of this subtle two-piece set don’t convince you, the growing list of street-style stars sporting Her suits on their feed certainly will.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.