Spring break is comin’ up quick! If you’re looking to have a seriously epic vacay, the next step after selecting your sun-soaked destination is figuring out what you absolutely *must* pack. From the cutest tote bags to bevys, beach games, and coolers, we’ve got you covered. Scroll through to find out which essentials will help you not only survive, but survive in style.
1. Argenti’s Pineapple Pandemonium Tropical Spring Flask ($28): We’re pretty sure a tropical flask should be at the top of every spring break essentials list.
2. Chambong Light Stand ($45): You’ll certainly bring the party with four Chambongs locked and loaded at all times. The stand is ready to go for daytime beaching, but when lit at night it will cycle through various colors — the only thing left to decide is whether to fill with Champagne or rosé!
3. Big Mouth Toys Fruits Drink Floaties ($12): Achieve serious #springbreakgoals as you chill out in the pool with your floating cocktail holder. This juicy set includes floaties shaped as a watermelon, pineapple, and lime.
4. Watermelon Keg Tapping Kit ($20): Take your spring break bevys up a notch! This kit makes it super easy to turn a watermelon into a fresh and delicious drink tap. Yummm!
5. Pro Kadima Neon Beach Beach Paddle Set ($15): Every oceanside trip needs a solid stash of beach entertainment. Beach paddle ball is simple enough to play when everyone’s a few drinks in, but can still bring out your competitive side.
6. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II ($129): This compact but impressive speaker plays up to eight hours of music from a rechargeable battery, has fast wireless connection, and the sound seriously carries. *Need!*
7. Emoji Universe 12-Inch Inflatable Beach Balls 12 Pack ($12): The beach or pool accessory that truly helps communicate your range of spring break emotions. This set includes two balls each of six favorite emoji expressions. *Cue heart-eyes emoji.*
8. iRig Karaoke Microphone ($40): This essential (that we didn’t realize we needed to have until we found out about it) makes karaoke accessible for any party as long as someone has their cell. You can download any of their suggested compatible karaoke apps and *boom* your party just got a million times better.
9. Urban Outfitters Cactus String Lights ($18): Late-night beach parties require just enough light for some tropical luau vibes. These fun cactus string lights are def the answer.
10. Francis Ford Coppola’s Sofia Mini Blanc de Blancs ($20, pack of four): Sip on the effervescent Sofia Blanc de Blancs in these stylish pink 187-milliliter cans, with straws included. With notes of fresh juicy pears, summer melon, and honeysuckle, this refreshing sparkling wine will be a surefire spring break hit.
11. DIY Palm Springs Pie: This caramel apple crumble dessert is as delicious as it is relevant for your beach-bound spring break. You can decorate the top with items that match your destination of choice — like flamingos or little umbrellas! (via StudioDIY)
12. Sephora Pinch Provisions Hangover Kit ($14): Delivering everything you require to bounce back in your time of need, this “I Regret Nothing” kit includes six post-party must-haves.
13. Beach, Please! Giant Beach Towel ($38): Seriously step up your spring break game with this big and bold statement towel. Whether you’re sunning at the pool or sitting in the sand, you’ll be bringing the party.
14. PaperBuiltShop Flamingo Photo Booth Props ($5, pack of 19): These flamingo themed photo booth printables are the perfect excuse to flamingle and snap some fun pics with your squad.
15. Kolamaya Pineapple String Art Kit ($21): The pineapple is the sign of hospitality — and a great way to welcome the party! This DIY kit includes everything you need to create a string art sign (minus the hammer) and makes a great piece of decor to take home when SB2K17 is over.
16. Frends Taylor Rose Gold Headphones ($200): These are the original rose gold headphones — a perfectly chic accessory for the flight to/from your spring break destination and whenever you have a bit of downtime.
17. Ban.do Just Chill Out Cooler Bag ($32): It’s functional, but it’s also hilarious. This incredibly chill cooler bag includes a pocket on the outside for straws and drink sleeves and has the playful vibes a beach party needs.
18. The Pineapple Co Pineapple Shot Glasses Set ($35): Spring break shots have never been chicer than those taken via plated brass pineapples. Bonus: The lid also doubles as a stand. Talk about a classy AF SB.
19. LoveShineBridal Tropic Like It’s Hot Beach Bag ($22): Trop, trop, tropic like it’s hot! Pack all your beach essentials in this canvas carryall and flaunt your party-ready attitude.
20. StudioPep Let’s Flamingle Banner ($39): We love balloon banners, and this is the perfect spring break party decoration (and photo backdrop!) for your weeklong abode.
21. DIY Donut Beach Umbrella: You donut have to question that this is one umbrella that will get you noticed in the sand. If you’re not a donut gal, no worries. DIY a fruit slice umbrella instead! (via StudioDIY)
22. The Original Packed Party Disco Drink Tumbler ($18): Sip, sip, YAY! Buy these babies in bulk to save $$, because you’re obvs not the only one who will love sipping from a disco ball all week.
23. Francesca’s Do Not Disturb Sun Hat ($30): This floppy sun hat is perfect for hitting the beach when all you want to do is lay back and chill with a good mag. It’s simply the best way to communicate you’re in serious #vacationmode.
24. Private Party Island Vibes Swimsuit ($99): This classic-cut suit is the perfect excuse to send a party-ready message. Select from a variety of phrases and colors, or customize your own.
25. Cuyana Classic Leather Tote ($175): Dress to impress! This springy blue tote made of pebbled leather is the perfect carryall for spring break week (and beyond). Personalize it with a $10 gold monogram.
26. Sunnylife Rosie Inflatable Flamingo Pool Float ($70): It’s not like a regular flamingo pool float, it’s a cool flamingo pool float. This oversized and rose gold version steps up this classic pool essential to classy lady level.
27. Weddingposh Custom Champagne Campaign Sunglasses ($7): Whether your crew is evangelizing for a serious #champagnecampaign or you prefer to customize the message, these sunnies are the perfect order for your entire spring break crew to rock.
28. Ban.do Pink Party Straws ($40, pack of four): Sip in style with these straws that literally bring the party.
29. The Coolest Cooler ($450): This is an investment for sure, but this baby isn’t your average, run-of-the-mill cooler. It boasts a blender (yes, seriously!), USB charger, Bluetooth speaker, wine opener, bungee cord, LED lights — basically anything you could possibly need any time you’re in need of a cooler.
Need more inspiration for spring party ideas? Check out our Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Pink Party Straw Pack
Island Vibes Swimsuit
Fruits Drink Floaties
"Rosie" Flamingo Pool Floatie