Spring break is comin’ up quick! If you’re looking to have a seriously epic vacay, the next step after selecting your sun-soaked destination is figuring out what you absolutely *must* pack. We’ve got you covered, from the cutest tote bags to bevys, beach games, coolers, and more. Scroll through to find out which essentials will help you not only survive, but survive in style.
1. Argenti’s Pineapple Pandemonium Tropical Spring Flask ($28): We’re pretty sure a tropical flask should be at the top of every spring break essentials list.
2. Pro Kadima Neon Beach Beach Paddle Set ($12): Every oceanside trip needs a solid stash of beach entertainment. Beach paddle ball is simple enough to play when everyone’s a few drinks in, but can still bring out your competitive side.
3. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II ($129): This compact but impressive speaker plays up to eight hours of music from a rechargeable battery and has fast wireless connection, and the sound seriously carries. *Need!*
4. Emoji Universe 12-Inch Inflatable Beach Balls 12 Pack ($12): Now here’s a beach or pool accessory that truly helps communicate your range of spring break emotions. This set includes two balls each of six favorite emoji expressions. *Cue heart-eyes emoji.*
5. Francis Ford Coppola’s Sofia Mini Blanc de Blancs ($20, pack of four): Sip on the effervescent Sofia Blanc de Blancs in these stylish pink 187-milliliter cans, with straws included. With notes of fresh, juicy pears, summer melon, and honeysuckle, this refreshing sparkling wine will be a surefire spring break hit.
6. DIY Palm Springs Pie: This caramel apple crumble dessert is as delicious as it is relevant for your beach-bound spring break. You can decorate the top with items that match your destination of choice — like flamingos or little umbrellas! (via StudioDIY)
7. Sephora Pinch Provisions Hangover Kit ($14): Delivering everything you require to bounce back in your time of need, this “I Regret Nothing” kit includes six post-party must-haves.
8. PaperBuiltShop Flamingo Photo Booth Props ($5, pack of 19): These flamingo-themed photo booth printables are the perfect excuse to flamingle and snap some fun pics with your squad.
9. Kolamaya Pineapple String Art Kit ($21): The pineapple is the sign of hospitality — and a great way to welcome the party! This DIY kit includes everything you need to create a string art sign (minus the hammer) and makes a great piece of decor to take home when spring break is over.
10. Frends Taylor Rose Gold Headphones ($200): These are the original rose gold headphones — an oh-so-chic accessory for the flight to/from your spring break destination and whenever you have a bit of downtime.
11. StudioPep Let’s Flamingle Banner ($32): We love balloon banners, and this is the perfect spring break party decoration (and photo backdrop!) for your week.
12. DIY Donut Beach Umbrella: You donut have to question that this is one umbrella that will get you noticed in the sand. If you’re not a donut gal, no worries. DIY a fruit slice umbrella instead! (via StudioDIY)
13. The Original Packed Party Disco Drink Tumbler ($18): Sip, sip, YAY! Buy these babies in bulk, because you’re obvs not the only one who will love sipping from a disco ball all week.
14. Private Party Island Vibes Swimsuit ($99): This classic-cut suit is the perfect excuse to send a party-ready message. Select from a variety of phrases and colors, or customize your own.
15. Cuyana Classic Leather Tote ($175): Dress to impress! This springy tote made of pebbled leather is the ideal carryall for spring break week (and beyond). Personalize it with a $10 gold monogram.
16. Sunnylife Rosie Inflatable Flamingo Pool Float ($70): This is not your average flamingo pool float. The oversized and rose gold version steps up this classic pool essential to classy lady level.
17. Weddingposh Custom Champagne Campaign Sunglasses ($7): Whether you’re evangelizing for a serious #champagnecampaign or you prefer to customize the message, these sunnies are the perfect accessory for your entire spring break crew to rock.
18. Ban.do Pink Party Straws ($10): Sip in style with these straws that literally bring the party.
19. The Coolest Cooler ($450): This is an investment for sure, but this baby isn’t your average, run-of-the-mill cooler. It boasts a blender (yes, seriously!), USB charger, Bluetooth speaker, wine opener, bungee cord, and LED lights — basically anything you could possibly need to bring the fun with you wherever you go.
20. Rifle Paper Co. Lovely Set Temporary Tattoos ($15): Make an impression while you’re on the beach with some whimsical tattoos in all the right places.
21. Forever 21 Palm Tree Baseball Cap ($13): Keep those harmful UV rays away!
22. Sunny Life Beach Sounds Banana Palm Radio ($50): Bringing a playlist to the beach is the best. Set it and forget it with a sand- and sun-friendly radio that can pick up all the local jams.
23. ASOS NPW Queen for the Day Inflatable Crown ($7): You can’t get more #extra than this when it comes to beach apparel. Reign supreme even in the waves or the hotel pool.
24. Target Low Folding Beach Chair Watermelon ($10): Don’t underestimate the power of a sleek and playful chair that you can easily carry to and from your hotel room. Depending on how big your luggage is, you may even be able to fit in there too!
25. Merri Making Watermelon Bumbag ($36): Big beach bags are fun, but they can be a little cumbersome when you just want your essentials. Sporty chic never looked so good.
26. Ban.do All Around Giant Circle Towel Watermelon ($68): Don’t be a square. Embrace the circular towel for all your drying-off and Instagram needs.
27. Preppy Pink Pineapples Personalized Stainless Steel Skinny Tumblers ($19): Keep your poolside cocktail situation on fleek in these bright and colorful containers.
28. DIY Pom Tassel Bag: Upgrade your tote and all other accessories with pom-pom tassels. It’s the beach equivalent of ribbons on your luggage in the airport — you’ll always be able to spot your stuff. (via Sugar & Cloth)
29. Nautical Painted Travel Backgammon Set: Take a break from the waves and get gaming. (via We’re Going to Make It)
Need more inspiration for spring break party essentials? Check out our Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Additional reporting by Ariel Garneau)
Pink Party Straw
Rose Gold Flamingo Float