10 Tropical-Print Fashion Finds That’ll Make You Want to Book a Vacation STAT
Don’t let frigid temps get the best of your style game. In a season filled with fur accessories, cozy sweaters, and some serious coats, there is a beaming light at the end of the freezing tunnel — vacation style. That’s right, it’s time to consider truly tropical and trend-right fashion buys that are calling you to ditch the boardroom in favor of boardwalk-approved style. These tropicalprinted clothing options and accessories will have you feeling the heat even if winter is far from over.
1. Matthew Williamson Mediterranean Medley Printed Blouse ($415): This is not your dad’s embarrassing Hawaiian shirt. This silk chiffon printed top was inspired by designer Matthew Williamson’s holiday in Spain (what a life!) and it is ideal for your next three-day weekend getaway.
2. Superga 2750 Hawaiian Floral Sneakers ($99): Show some love to the 50th State with these Hawaiian-inspired sneakers. Locals will note the pink plumeria (Hawaii’s state flower) in its design.
3. Ella Moon Wrap Ruffle Dress ($100): At just 100 bucks, this long-sleeved tropical print wrap dress will give you a huge bang for your buck all year round. In cooler months, layer it with tights and a thin black t-neck.
4. Sydney Evan Pineapple and Palm Tree Duo ($1,080): These charming 14K diamond and emerald earrings can be worn as a set or broken up and mixed and matched with studs you already own.
5. Harvey Faircloth Short Sleeved Hawaiian Top With Belted Back ($350): This Hawaiian print shirt is more than meets the eye. The back features a black and white gingham pattern and printed belt for a multi-tasking fashion buy that can translate to any getaway locale.
6. Gedebe Clicky Palms Bag ($630): This hip-length palm leaf printed bag, featuring crystal and embroidered detailing plus a gold chain shoulder strap and bright yellow lining, is made for poolside style.
7. Mercedes Salazar Bird Tassled Gold-Plated Earrings ($215): These resin and crystal clip-on earrings make quite the statement at 19 cm long(!). The earring’s design is inspired by the birds from the designer’s native Latin American jungles.
8. Charlotte Olympia Flamingo Canvas Slippers ($465): Inspired by Miami’s palm-lined streets, these embroidered slippers feature a flamingo and palm tree motif that just beckons to be coupled with a piña colada. Your weekend uniform of jeans and a tee will be anything but basic when worn with these vibrant shoes.
9. Ban.do Watermelon Super Chill Cooler Bag ($32): We honestly cannot think of a more adorable way to keep your drinks frosty than with this watermelon-shaped cooler bag. Not going to the beach any time soon? No prob, it can double as a tote bag.
10. Petersyn Palm Leaf-Printed Dress ($423): This cotton fit and flare dress has adjustable shoulder straps to ensure a perfect fit. But it’s the preppy palm tree print that will have heads turning all vacay long.