10 Under-$100 Jewelry Buys That Are Perfect for Bridesmaids Gifts
Planning a wedding comes with a seemingly unending list of tasks to check off. Aside from all of the logistical details, there’s also the ever-important business of bridesmaids gifts to attend to. These ladies have stood by you through thick and thin — and will stand by you on the biggest day of your life — so they deserve something extra thoughtful, don’t you think? We do too. To make the planning process a little easier and lighten your load of to-do’s, we’ve shopped out a selection of perfectly pretty jewelry pieces that let your bridesmaids know just how special they are to you.
1. Kate Spade New York “Best Friend Ever” Bridesmaid Idiom Bangle Bracelet ($58): Sweet enough to get the message across but subtle enough to stack with their other pieces, your maids will wear this way beyond the wedding.
2. Kendra Scott Elaina Adjustable Chain Bracelet in Rose Gold Drusy ($65): Show your ladies how much sparkle they bring to your life with this sweet piece. Swoon.
3. Stella and Bow Lunar Earrings ($55): A subtle pair of ear jackets is the perfect wedding day-to-everyday jewelry find. Plus, your girls can easily mix and match these with their other earrings. Score!
4. Nashelle Ija “Small Zodiac” 14k-Gold Fill Necklace ($98): Personalize your party with zodiac pendants for everyone. It’s a little extra thought that will go a long way.
5. Ryan Porter Custom Letter Signet Ring ($72): Speaking of personalization, a signet ring with your ladies’ initials will feel special and classic.
6. Dogeared Bridesmaid Small Pearl Necklace, Sterling Silver ($38): Your bridesmaids will adore this delicate necklace, complete with its own sweet message. No card required!
7. Express Best Friends Heart Stud Earrings ($13): Some of your girls have been with you since way back when — give them a dose of nostalgia with these cheeky best friend studs. Or you can split a pair with your bestie and add your own mismatched mate.
8. Erica Weiner Infinity Ring ($55): Marriage is forever, and so is friendship. Let your ladies know that with a simple, delicate infinity ring. (Pass the Kleenex.)
9. Moon and Lola Dalton Long Initial Pendant Necklace: ($76): Equal parts vintage-inspired and modern, this initial pendant is perfect on its own or for a layered necklace party.
10. Catbird Jewelry Lovecats Ring ($32): Maybe you’re a feminist squad, maybe you just love cats. Either way, this Catbird classic is the cutest way to let your girls know how much you love them.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.