Your boo finally popped the question! Now it’s time to enlist your besties’ help as your right-hand ladies. When you can’t decide on just one gift to accompany your bridesmaid proposal, go for an entire box of goodies that shows just how much you want them by your side. Scoop up one of the eight handcrafted sets below and watch as your girls get uber giddy to be part of your big day.
1. Inklings Paperie Be My Bridesmaid Box ($25): Wrap your fave treats and bubbly in personalized labels with the printable wrappers that come in this kit.
2. Mailbox Melodies Tropical Bridesmaid Proposal Box ($31): Hair ties, check. Sunnies, check. Pineapple bottle opener and a shot of rum — and double check!
4. Amour Artistique Co. Custom Bridesmaid Proposal Box ($25): If you’re a DIY bride that needs just a little help, this is the box for you! You’ll get a head start with the container, the card, and the tissue paper — all you have to do is fill those gems with treats and start sending ’em out.
5. Ann Hedg Personalized Bridesmaid Gift Box ($35): Your girls are going to need something to hang their chic bridesmaid dresses on. That’s where you come in! This custom hanger, along with day-of pampering sentiments, will give them yet another reason to look forward to your nuptials.
6. White Confetti Box Bridesmaid Proposal Gift ($40): Say hello to the ultimate party box. Asking your gal pals to be part of your wedding is only the start of the celebration, so it’s time to start poppin’ bottles!
7. Bric and Bella Bridesmaid Gift Box ($104, set of three): You want your besties to be cozy and comfy at all times — especially when you sit them down to ask the big question. This pashmina will definitely help.
8. Aniston Lane Gifts Bridesmaid Box Gift Set ($8): Glitter, gold, and hot pink. Need we say more? Not only will the sparkly tumbler inside charm the socks off your gal pals, but they can save the bright box as a keepsake holder. Let the memory making begin!
Want to keep browsing? Pin with us on Pinterest for more fun bridesmaid gift ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.