This winter has been particularly rough (we’re talking to you, East Coast), and since your skin is actually your body’s largest organ (it’s true!), we’re sure you’re in need of some serious treatment at this point. The fix is in! 10 moisturizers that promise to provide your skin with some much needed nourishment.
1. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator ($37): Moisture Surge is the perfect description for this serious moisturizer. Rich, creamy gel instantly rehydrates the skin for 24 hours. Daily use fortifies and repairs skin’s moisture barrier to keep moisture in and environmental irritants out.
2. Aquaphor Healing Ointment ($14): While it’s not technically for faces, Aquaphor is an absolute go-to for dry, irritated skin. It’s fragrance free, dermatologist recommended, and even helps with minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Major win.
3. Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cream ($55): Kate the great, as we like to call it, because this goat milk cream is amazing. Natural ingredients like aloe, jojoba, and avocado moisturize the skin and reveal a fresh complexion, while preserving the skin’s delicate pH levels.
4. Mario Badescu The Moisture Magnet SPF 15 ($22): We love the name. Hello! Moisture magnet! The cream locks in the skin’s natural moisture, while the nourishing and antioxidant benefits of Vitamin A keep skin smooth and soft. It’s non-greasy and the bomb at hydrating super dry winter skin.
5. Kiehl’s Rosa Arctica ($60): Not only does this moisturizer provide an insane amount of hydration, but it reduces fine lines and wrinkles, which is always a good thing.
6. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 50 ($12): If you want a great drugstore find, look no further. This daily moisturizer protects your face from the sun with SPF 50. It’s specifically formulated to hydrate the skin for eight hours with micronized titanium dioxide. SCIENCE!
7. Yes to Carrots Fragrance Free Intense Hydration Night Cream ($12): A fab drugstore find that’s cruelty free and 96% natural, this fragrance-free night cream does all the heavy lifting while you catch some Zzzzs. The new and improved formula provides a boost of intense hydration, promoting softer, smoother, and healthier skin.
8. Avene Skin Recovery Cream ($32): This cream, enriched with thermal spring water from Avene, France, soothes sensitive skin and provides tons of moisture. It’s proven to actually restore damaged skin and contains no preservatives, no fragrance, no alcohol, and no colorants that could irritate the skin.
9. Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil ($46): Afraid of the words “face oil?” Well you shouldn’t be. Undiluted, organic maracuja oil quickly absorbs for firmer, brighter, smoother skin. Pure maracuja oil is rich in vitamin C, so skin appears instantly brighter and more radiant, and we SWEAR: You won’t break out.
10. Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask ($34): This deeply hydrating overnight mask will intensely moisturize and protect your skin to deliver long-term anti-aging benefits and smoother, baby-soft skin. Plus, we like the pretty pink packaging.
How are you keeping your face from flaking this winter? Let us know in the comments below!