Ever just have one of those days where you can’t find your keys, your phone, your wallet, or all of the above? Or maybe, for you, that’s every day? Moving through life like a total space cadet is actually more common than you think, which is why there are so many products out there for people who are constantly losing things. Here are our favorite trackers, apps, and even a handy-dandy key hook to help absent-minded folks finally feel put together.
1. Tile ($25+): This little Bluetooth tracker can find anything you’ve lost within 100 yards — perfect for when you’ve misplaced your phone AGAIN.
2. Century 24 Hour Plug-in Mechanical Timer ($10): If you’ve ever experienced that moment of panic when you get to the office and can’t remember if you unplugged your curling iron, you’ll want to invest in this little lifesaver.
3. Password Manager Data Vault App ($10): Forgetfulness isn’t limited to tangible objects. Protect and keep track of all your internet passwords with this handy-dandy app.
4. Uncommon Goods Hydration Tracking Water Bottle ($10): No matter what your day has in store for you, the best way to keep your energy up is to hydrate! This sleek bottle, which comes in four colors, has handy little dots on the top that keep track of how many times you’ve filled it up. Once you get to four, you’ll know you’ve fueled yourself with enough water to get through the day.
5. Knock Knock All Out of Note Pad ($8): Ever go to the grocery store and suddenly forget everything you meant to buy? Yeah, us too.
6. QBracelet Phone Charger Bracelet ($149): How many times have you surveyed the room for an iPhone charger? Now you can keep yours in a stylish bracelet.
7. Zip Stick Retractable Lip Balm Holder ($8): If you can’t remember the last time you finished a lip balm before losing it, consider putting it on this little leash.
8. Whistle 3 GPS Pet Tracker & Activity Monitor ($80): Your pets are too precious to lose track of. This safe monitor attaches to their collar so you can see your pet’s activities, whether they’re hanging out at home or out with the dog walker.
9. Hairpin Pal Bobby Pin and Hair Clip Magnetic Holder ($14): Those pesky little bobby pins are always turning up in random corners, on the countertop, in the vacuum bag… unless you have a strong magnet to hold them.
10. Kate Spade iPhone 7/8 & 7/8 Plus Leather Wristlet ($85): This stylish accessory lets you keep your cards, cash, and phone all in one place. Plus, it has a strap to secure it to your wrist, so it never leaves your sight.
11. Artswow Checklist Doormat ($7): Have a friendly reminder of all your essentials whenever you walk out the door.
12. NewLoveDecor Key Hook Mini Shelf ($30): Sometimes the simplest solution for forgetfulness is the best one.
How do you keep track of your stuff? Share with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.