If you’re anything like us, picking out an outfit for V-Day doesn’t begin until 11pm on February 13. It’s stressful, you never know what to wear and always wish you would have planned a
little lot earlier. This year, we thought we’d jumpstart your search for the perfect accessories to top off that LBD of yours. That’s right, we’re planning early! Scroll through to see our favorite pink and red accessories to sport on Valentine’s Day.
2. Rhinestone-Embellished Cuff ($8): You can’t go wrong with an embellished cuff. This small accessory packs a big punch.
4. Snap Button Cuff ($295): If you’re anything but ordinary, then you need to add this bracelet to your cart STAT. Oh, and did we mention it’s vintage Chanel? That means it’s quite the splurge, but we’re certain it will make any outfit.
6. Chain and Stone Necklace ($45): 2 Chainzzzz. JK, it’s just one chain with a few embellishments.
7. Rose Gold Watch ($95): Rose gold totally counts as pink, which makes this watch a must.
8. Stretch Skull Bracelet ($40): V-Day is all about the romance, but we’ll make an exception for this skull bracelet.
9. Crystal Statement Necklace ($50): Calling all girly girls: We’ve found the perfect statement necklace for your Valentine’s Day outfit.
10. Multicolored Beaded Necklace ($28): Accented with brass findings, this handmade beaded necklace is gorgeous for your special day.
11. Metallic Collar Necklace ($48): How fun is this metallic collar? Like we said, rose gold is totally acceptable.
13. Chunky Striped Necklace ($85): Okay, puka necklaces are sooo ’90s, but we love this chunky striped one.
14. Red Bangle ($15): Add this to your #armparty, because why not?
15. Bar Pendant Necklace ($118): We’re swooning over this rose bar pendant necklace from Hendri Bendel. Talk about a beautiful way to top off your outfit.
17. Layered Necklace ($5): A layered necklace for $5? Yes. Please.
18. Heart Ring ($10): Wear your heart on your… finger this Valentine’s Day.
19. Blushed Amethyst Drops ($148): If you’re taking a walk on the wild side with your outfit, stick with a simple pair of earrings like these.
20. Rose Gold Cone Bracelet ($325): We’re pretty obsessed with this pink studded bracelet. If it’s in your budget, we think it’s a no-brainer.
21. Mini Pendant Necklace ($13): This budget-friendly piece is ideal if you’re spending big bucks on a fancy dinner.
What are you wearing for Valentine’s Day this year? Talk to us in the comments below.