21 Accessories to Top Off Your LBD This V-Day
If you’re anything like us, picking out an outfit for V-Day doesn’t begin until 11pm on February 13. It’s stressful, you never know what to wear and always wish you would have planned a
little lot earlier. This year, we thought we’d jumpstart your search for the perfect accessories to top off that LBD of yours. That’s right, we’re planning early! Scroll through to see our favorite pink and red accessories to sport on Valentine’s Day.
2. Rhinestone-Embellished Cuff ($8): You can’t go wrong with an embellished cuff. This small accessory packs a big punch.
4. Snap Button Cuff ($295): If you’re anything but ordinary, then you need to add this bracelet to your cart STAT. Oh, and did we mention it’s vintage Chanel? That means it’s quite the splurge, but we’re certain it will make any outfit.
6. Chain and Stone Necklace ($45): 2 Chainzzzz. JK, it’s just one chain with a few embellishments.
7. Rose Gold Watch ($95): Rose gold totally counts as pink, which makes this watch a must.
8. Stretch Skull Bracelet ($40): V-Day is all about the romance, but we’ll make an exception for this skull bracelet.
9. Crystal Statement Necklace ($50): Calling all girly girls: We’ve found the perfect statement necklace for your Valentine’s Day outfit.
10. Multicolored Beaded Necklace ($28): Accented with brass findings, this handmade beaded necklace is gorgeous for your special day.
11. Metallic Collar Necklace ($48): How fun is this metallic collar? Like we said, rose gold is totally acceptable.
13. Chunky Striped Necklace ($85): Okay, puka necklaces are sooo ’90s, but we love this chunky striped one.
14. Red Bangle ($15): Add this to your #armparty, because why not?
15. Bar Pendant Necklace ($118): We’re swooning over this rose bar pendant necklace from Hendri Bendel. Talk about a beautiful way to top off your outfit.
17. Layered Necklace ($5): A layered necklace for $5? Yes. Please.
18. Heart Ring ($10): Wear your heart on your… finger this Valentine’s Day.
19. Blushed Amethyst Drops ($148): If you’re taking a walk on the wild side with your outfit, stick with a simple pair of earrings like these.
20. Rose Gold Cone Bracelet ($325): We’re pretty obsessed with this pink studded bracelet. If it’s in your budget, we think it’s a no-brainer.
21. Mini Pendant Necklace ($13): This budget-friendly piece is ideal if you’re spending big bucks on a fancy dinner.
What are you wearing for Valentine’s Day this year? Talk to us in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)