18 Heartfelt Valentine’s Day Gifts Under $50
It can be hard to find the right gift in general, and it can be even harder when you’re trying to go big on a budget. From timeless jewelry styles to edible gift arrangements, letting them know you care doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. We’ve gone ahead and gathered 18 gifts that will wow your bae without breaking the bank.
1. Vosages Ruby Truffle Collection ($15): If you haven’t tried ruby, here’s your chance — this new type of chocolate is derived from a new cocoa bean variety called ruby beans and is said to have a sour-sweet flavor. These fruit-infused truffles are also the prettiest pink shade.
2. Lula’s Garden Valentine’s Jewel ($42): Pre-planted and so cute, this little cactus trio makes a long-lasting gift and is a great addition to any mantel or dining room table.
3. Sugarfina But First, Rosé Rose Gummies ($9+): Sweet and boozy are the perfect combo for your Valentine. Try dropping these in a glass of bubbly or gifting with some more pink-themed candies.
4. Tinder x Homesick Single, Not Sorry Candle ($30): With scents of eucalyptus, sandalwood, and patchouli these candles are meant to celebrate being single — no matter what day of the year it is. What better way to show your gratitude than with such a sweet reminder?
5. Intention Scenting Gift Set ($50): This perfume set comes with tarot cards to match each scent. Set your intentions together for a love inspired by the stars.
6. Cheryl’s Cookies Long Stemmed Buttercream Frosted Cookie Flowers ($40): Flowers die, but cookies last as long as it takes your bae to eat them. Deliver these delicious treats to their door if you can’t be with them on V-Day.
7. Vanessa Mooney The Heart Locket Necklace ($31): While this locket may be too small to hold a cute photo of the two of you, it’s the thought that counts. They’ll surely think of you every time they wear this heart-shaped gold necklace.
8. Urban Outfitters Love LED Sign ($29): Get straight to the point: This Love LED sign will light up their room and their heart every time they see it.
9. TCHO Galentine’s Day Chocolate Gift Box ($26): Because all of your girls need love too. These chocolates are designed with Galentines in mind but are oh-so-good for everyone on your list.
10. Verloop Colorblock Rib Loungers ($38): When in doubt, give the gift of undeniable comfort. These plush slippers are great for sleeping and lounging around during the winter months.
11. Gourmand Creme De Le Creme Coffret Set ($40): With this set of scents, there’s a guaranteed fragrance for every vibe your lover may be in the mood for.
12. Herbal Dynamics Beauty Acai & Mango Sugar Lip Scrub ($22): This sugar scrub is packed with rich, fruity flavors to leave your bae’s lips totally kissable.
13. Urban Outfitters Heart Clock ($29): It’s about time to tell them how much you love them, right?
14. Godiva Milk and Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries ($42/half dozen): This totally classic and foolproof gift is an easy pick if you’re not sure what else to get your Valentine.
15. Vic + Ko Essex Choker ($45): Jewelry can be daunting to buy for someone else; this choker takes the stress away. It’s a simple white gold-plated chain link that also turns into a bracelet, making it the perfect accessory for any style.
16. Anthropologie Tied Zora Journal ($30): For the writers and literary lovers in your life, a journal is always a thoughtful gift. This one with a chevron tie and pink suede cover will give them a place to write sweet nothings about you all day long.
17. Kocostar Rose Lip Mask Set ($38): This set of 20 masks comes infused with rose water and mushroom extract to give your bae a soft, smooch-ready pout.
18. Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera ($49): Make sure you capture all of your sweetest moments with this instant camera, which will let you print photos right in the moment.
Tag us in your Valentine’s Day pictures on Instagram @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.