You’ve made it five, ten or maybe even twenty years. Time to celebrate again! A vow renewal ceremony is the perfect way to recommit to your partner and celebrate your years of love with friends and family. Looking for some inspiration for your love partay? We’ve got 11 ideas to help you capture your epic love story on this oh-so-special day.
1. Mini Me: Celebrating your big day #2 with your daughter? Make sure you capture a yours-and-hers dress shot. So sweet! (via Love This Day Events)
2. A Family Affair: Vow renewals are the prefect way to capture the love of your whole family. Make sure you get your photog to snag a candid shot of you and your clan with all smiles. A festival banner will add an extra special touch. (via Amanda Suanne Photography)
3. Take Two: A rustic rhyming sign is the perfect way to direct your guests to your “I do, take two” ceremony. (via Tiffany Kelley)
4. Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Update a lovely dovey wedding-day photo with a kissing shot behind beautifully scripted “renewed” sign. (via Corbin Gurkin)
5. His and Hers: Still in love? You betcha. These “Still his Mrs” and “Still her Mr” signs show how your love and marriage are still going strong. (via Studio B Photography)
6. We Still Do: Keep the still-madly-in-love theme going with these sweet “we still do” invites. They’re simple yet adorable all at the same time. (via Minted)
7. Love Timeline: Looking for a great way to display your love story? A pretty timeline documenting you and your partner’s most important moments should do the trick. (via Paper and Home)
8. Rustic Photo Display: Here’s another cute take on the “story of us” idea: a rustic photo display that visually captures the evolution of your relationship. Throw in photos of other family weddings for a generational take. (via June Bug Co)
9. Photo Aisle Runner: We love this idea! Turn your aisle runner into a visual timeline by using a long strip of cloth and iron-on transfers for your photos. (via The Other Sister Photography)
10. Sweet Treats: Make sure your guests don’t leave hungry by gifting them a sweet treat. We love the sweets-inspired tagline for this vow renewal. (via Haute Papier)
11. Glam Gold: Glam up a standard cake with gold sprinkles and top the cake with a numbered candle that represents the number of years you’ve been married. We love the retro feel of this glittery dessert. (via Jessica May Photography)
Which sweet ideas will you incorporate into your vow renewal celebration? Tell us in the comments below!