11 Travel Essentials to Inspire a Jet-Set Lifestyle
As the cold weather starts settling in, we’ve started daydreaming about our next big adventure. Long walks along the French Rivera, skiing in the Swiss Alps, eating a baguette in Paris, exploring the Great Barrier Reef, climbing Machu Picchu… there is no shortage of flashy vacations we’re dying to take. As you start pinning away on your “Places to Travel” board, we’re sharing 11 Brit + Co Shop items that will inspire your wanderlust.
1. Florabunda Luggage Tag ($10): You can’t travel in style without a pretty luggage tag. Bring on the florals!
2. 2016 Travel the World Calendar ($16): Need ideas for places to visit? This pretty calendar from Rifle Paper Co. has some great ones, like the Amalfi Coast, Monaco, London and Iceland, just to name a few.
3. Eat Well, Travel Often iPhone Case ($30): This will be your new motto from now on: Good food and an incurable case of wanderlust.
4. Cities Abroad Print ($68): Keep the inspiration alive by adding a few must-see cities to your gallery wall.
5. Adventurers Tote Bag ($14): Let’s be adventurers, darling. This cute gold-foil tote will surely inspire your next adventure.
6. Wanderlust Seaside Scarf ($49): Inspired by the town of Seaside, Florida, this pretty scarf will have you dreaming of tropical getaways.
7. World Map Print ($35): Where in the world will you go next? Scoop up this fun world map and start planning your next big trip.
8. Adventure Food Flask ($27): Weekend getaways count as adventures too. Keep snacks at hand on your next epic road trip with this food flask.
9. Jet Set Print ($20): Hang this guy on your wall, and you’ll be living that jet-set lifestyle so soon!
10. Mountain Necklace ($54): Climb every mountain with this petite, classic gold mountain range necklace.
11. Seaside Life Tote ($30): The sailor’s life is the life for you. We’ve got the perfect tote to carry with you on your next seaside adventure.
Where would you love to visit? Share your destination with us in the comment section below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)