12 Ways to Stack Your Rings in Style
Say goodbye to the traditional ring finger — it’s time to embrace all 10 of your pretty pointers! Because unless you’ve been living under a rock this year (no pun intended) you’ve probably noticed the stackable rings trend. What we love most about this look is that there’s no wrong way to pull it off. Seriously. Whether you prefer a few simple bands or a hand of full-blown costume jewelry, you can turn this trend into your own personal style in no time. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a peek at a few of our favorite looks and see how they stack up against the competition!
1. Layer on the Midis: Stacking rings 101: invest in stellar midi rings that will match with your most delicate everyday gold bands. Bonus! You can shop this entire look — from knuckles to wrist — in our Brit + Co Shop! (via Brit + Co)
2. Just Enough Stones: Whoever thinks you can only wear one big stone on your hand clearly hasn’t seen just how gorgeous a few extras stacked on top can look. Let’s just say, we’re big fans. (via Lonny)
7. Pearl Perfection: The stacked ring look is often very trendy (which we love!) but these pearl pieces are simple enough to wear to the most formal of events, too (or even to class up a tee and jeans!). (via Brit + Co)
9. White Hot: While we’d certainly wear this boho chic look any time of year, we think it’d be especially rad for festival time. For reals, this look would be on with cutoffs and fringe! (via Gypsy Lovin Light)
10. Sophisticated Glamour: Sometimes simple is better, and if there was ever a stackable rings look that proves that, it’s this. Plus, those red nails add a bit of old Hollywood glamour to an already standout style. (via Chic District)
11. One & Done ($18): No need to stack up on all of your fingers (hey, 10 is a lot!). Instead, focus on one special digit and stack rings embellished with letters that mean something special to you — initials or an “xox” will do!
12. Simple Stacks ($57): Who says bigger is better? These tiny, sophisticated rings stacked on top of each other turn into a beautiful look you can’t deny.
Now that we’ve shown you all the different ways you can stack rings, tell us below in the comments: what version best suits your style?