25 Delicate Rings Perfect for Stacking
When it comes to accessories, nothing is more trendy than layered jewelry. From arm parties with bold bracelets and chunky metal watches to layers of pretty necklaces, it’s important to invest in simple pieces that can be mixed and matched forever. Elegantly piled on to fingers, rings are super chic when you stack them up, and you can never have too many! We’ve found 25 delicate rings that are just begging to be stacked high.
1. Flora Rings ($54): Stones make the most polished pop of color on these stackable brass rings — we’ll take one in every color!
3. Matchstick Ring ($23): You don’t have to be a pyromaniac to love this super quirky ring. It almost makes it all the way around your finger for a minimalist look with a playful hint of color.
rocking their initials. Spell it out on your fingers with a single letter, or make a word (or #hashtag) with multiple stacked rings.
5. Forget Me Knot ($50): Obsessed with the modern twist on this tradition? Us too, especially since these rings come in almost every color.
6. Rope Stacked Ring ($142): Yup, we’re totally roped in. Each gold ring is individually carved to create an organic, free-flowing and natural design.
7. Open Arrow Ring ($12): If you’re friends can’t seem to concentrate on your bling, this accessory will get the job done!
9. Spiked Midi Ring Set ($5): This edgy set of eight rings comes with four classic bands and four midi rings in a variety of metal colors. Rock on!
10. Gold Alphabet Ring ($96): Wear your love on your fingers with these sweet little letter rings that are completely customizable.
11. Pencil Ring ($17): This *might* be the best back to school give for the style set. Bookmark now, buy in September.
12. Royal Blue Stacking Two Ring Set ($18): Navy enamel adds the perfect pop of color to this modern stacking ring duo.
moonstone for this starburst ring that’s perfect to rock with your minimal silver sets.
14. Twisted Stacker Ring ($64): Add a beautiful bit of sparkle with these delicate hand twisted rose gold rings. How many can YOU fit on one finger?
15. Heart Ring ($23): These adjustable heart rings are adorable, to say the least. We love that one ring gives you two giant bursts of color as it hugs your finger.
16. Dagger Ring ($44): Sometimes a single spike is all the edge a ring set needs. Rock this stunner when the time comes.
17. Goreski Glasses Ring ($48): So you’re the type of gal who needs more than brass bands to wow her when you’re shopping for stackers? Look no further — this kooky glasses ring is the slender statement piece you NEED.
18. His & Hers Stack Ring Set ($68): Worn stacked or individually, this set of three rings shimmers with sparkly gems and gold for a brilliant addition to any look.
19. Arrow Ring ($23): Add a touch of whimsy to your stack with these handpainted wrap around arrow rings.
20. Shimmer Stackable Rings ($98): Each ring in this set of three has a unique geometric shape. Wear them together as a stylish stack or alone for a more minimalist look.
21. Mix And Match Ring Set ($5): Go ultra feminine with this gold ring set that has faceted faux stones as well as a flower, faux pearl, and bow charms. SO pretty!
22. Question Mark Midi Ring ($20): Let’s face it, no super stack is complete without a boss midi ring (or two). This question mark midi is all kinds of cool.
23. Fabric Ring Set ($25): Colorful thread brings the wow factor to these spiked rings in a totally unexpected way.
24. Hex Ring ($44): Break away from tradition and go with a gold ring that’s a little rough around the edges ;)
25. Sun And Moon Midi Set ($4): Who said you can’t mix your metals? Capture the spirit of the skies with this mixed ring set.