The big day is finally here, and while we know you’ll have tons (and yes, we mean tons) of pictures in your dress, don’t you think it deserves a little attention of its own? After all, you did spend months and months trying to find the perfect one. Show off your gown in the prettiest of ways using these inspiration shots.
1. Wedding Window: Highlight lace details by hanging your dress in front of a large, sunlit window. The light will emphasize every inch. (via Wed Loft)
2. Fancy Feet: Wearing some killer shoes? Going cowboy boot style? Show ‘em off with split shot that highlights the bottom beauty of your dress and what the guests won’t see during the wedding — your foot candy. (via Cassidy Brooke)
3. Scene Stealer: Use your environment to your advantage. If you’re getting married in a rustic or barn setting, hang your dress — and your bridesmaids’ dresses — right on the walls. (via Kina Wicks)
4. Branch Out: Outdoor weddings have some big perks, like being able to hang your dress from a flower-studded tree. (via Southern Weddings)
5. Make an Entrance: Don’t worry, you’ll look just as stunning as your dress does when you walk through those big barn doors. The wide-open space makes for an excellent choice for showing off that gown. (via Fab You Bliss)
6. The New Mrs.: A dress by any other name could never be as sweet as the one on a hanger with your new moniker. Show off that new last name with a custom hanger and your best threads. (via Les Loups Pictures + Song)
7. Bedroom Bliss: Use what that hotel gave you. With a four-poster bed as the backdrop to your dress, you find that perfect balance between sweet and sexy. (via David Campbell Imagery)
8. Have a Seat: Lay your dress out on a statement chair to show just what a relaxed bride you really are… even your gown gets a seat. (via One Love)
9. Bridal Party: You spent an awful lot of time picking out dresses — from yours to your main gals’ — so show them off with a lineup from flower girl to bride. (via Event Imaging)
10. Let It Glow: Hang your dress outside at just the right time of day and you’ll get this glowing shot of your gorgeous gown. (via Bookends and Daisies)
11. Day Dreamer: And intimate moment with your dress? Yes, that probably will happen. And if you can catch it in photographic form, it will make for a beautiful memory. (via Moore Photography) Style Me Pretty)
12. Mirror, Mirror: Take time to reflect on your big day, and while you’re at it, hang the dress on the mirror to capture all of it’s beauty—front and back. (via Matt Blum)
Tying the knot? Tell us how you’re going to show off that dress below or on Twitter!