12 Wedding Dress Shots to Capture On Your Big Day
The big day is finally here, and while we know you’ll have tons (and yes, we mean tons) of pictures in your dress, don’t you think it deserves a little attention of its own? After all, you did spend months and months trying to find the perfect one. Show off your gown in the prettiest of ways using these inspiration shots.
1. Wedding Window: Highlight lace details by hanging your dress in front of a large, sunlit window. The light will emphasize every inch. (via Wed Loft)
2. Fancy Feet: Wearing some killer shoes? Going cowboy boot style? Show ‘em off with split shot that highlights the bottom beauty of your dress and what the guests won’t see during the wedding — your foot candy. (via Cassidy Brooke)
5. Make an Entrance: Don’t worry, you’ll look just as stunning as your dress does when you walk through those big barn doors. The wide-open space makes for an excellent choice for showing off that gown. (via Fab You Bliss)
6. The New Mrs.: A dress by any other name could never be as sweet as the one on a hanger with your new moniker. Show off that new last name with a custom hanger and your best threads. (via Les Loups Pictures + Song)
11. Day Dreamer: And intimate moment with your dress? Yes, that probably will happen. And if you can catch it in photographic form, it will make for a beautiful memory. (via Moore Photography) Style Me Pretty)
Tying the knot? Tell us how you’re going to show off that dress below or on Twitter!