We can all agree that one of the prettiest parts of a wedding (besides the bride, of course!) are the flowers. Lately, our favorite wedding inspo is full of creative floral installations that go way beyond just the typical bouquets and boutonnieres. Looking for inspo? These eight florists are filling up our feed with flowers that have us double-tapping every post.
1. @wildfolkstudio: Scrolling through this feed is like frolicking through an endless field of wild flowers. (And we love the cameos by an adorable dog named Bear!)
2. @soilandstem: The natural look and feel of Nicole Land’s installations are a breath of fresh air. There’s just something about her captivating images that will make you want to put down your phone and step outside to soak up some nature.
3. @bowsandarrowsflowers: This Texas-based husband-and-wife duo are the ultimate dream team when it comes to floral design. Their eye for drop-dead gorgeous bouquets is unmatched.
4. @eastolivia: The combination of fresh flowers, travel ‘grams, and fashion inspo has us crushing hard on Kelsea Gaynor. Her unique style and colorful feed keep us coming back for more. (via Dina Remi)
5. @steelcutflowerco: If you’re into the behind-the-scenes snaps as much as the final product, then this Baltimore-based florist is a must-follow. Caution: The variety of Mary Ellen LaFreniere’s designs can easily turn into a v. long scroll sesh.
6. @selvafloral: You won’t be able to look away from the unique spin on floral styling you’ll find in this feed, featuring bouquets that are anything but traditional. You’ve never seen anything like it: Trust us.
7. @peartreeflowers: Pretty doesn’t even begin to describe this flower-filled feed. Contrasting moody bouquets with bright centerpieces, Liza Lubell knows exactly how to make a statement with her work.
8. @theunlikelyflorist: Flowers from the back of a 1980s VW van? Yeah, we’re into that! As the son of an orchardist and a fine artist, Spencer Falls is an outlaw florist that has a natural eye for what works.
Gotta have more flower power? Follow us on Pinterest for even more gorgeous blooms!