You want all the details of your wedding to reflect you and your partner, so your guest books shouldn’t be just last-minute purchase of the least-lame book you can find at the store. These new takes on the wedding day must-have will bring a smile to your face for years the come — and they’ll give your guests some fun, too! Take a look and see what options are trending now.
1. Colorable “Guests” Guest Book Printable: This coloring-page guest chart will let your friends and family customize a character with their outfit and name and give you a totally framable keepsake after. (And this is the ideal project if you’ve got a long cocktail hour planned!) (via Something Turquoise)
2. Piñata Notes: Advice, jokes, compliments, congratulations — let your guests express themselves! Whether you ever crack it open is up to you, but the idea of a giant piñata full of love is pretty amazing. (via Eppel Fotografie / The Wedding Chicks
3. Hello Am Library Print ($40): Bibliophiles, rejoice: We’ve got a guest book take you’re going to love. Let your loved ones put their John Hancocks on the spine of a book and and you’ve got a print that will look great on a shelfie near your own library.
4. The Wedding Shoppe Clear Acrylic Book ($80): Acrylic is super hot these days, and for a wedding book cover it makes for a modern and sleek look. Customize the landing page and you’re in business.
5. Message In A Bottle: Ask for advice, recipes, or predictions to keep things interesting. Then read ’em on your first anniversary and see if there are any gems! (via Heather Kincaid Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
6. Wedding Fusions Gramophone Digital File ($25): Met your honey at a show or browsing for vinyl on record shop day? This vintage-look print is for you.
7. Wedding Jenga: For the couple who loves game night, an interactive guest book will make sure that well-wishes and messages of love are never forgotten. (via Aaron and Jillian Photography / The Knot)
8. Postcards with Love: Whether you pay homage to your wedding locale, a special time or place or a hobby, a collection of gorgeous postcards puts a personal stamp on your guest book. After, you can display them throughout your home, or pop them in a box to peruse later. (via Jamie Clayton Photography / Ruffled)
9. Cat and Bear Creations Papel Picado Puzzle ($40): Fiesta themes are so hot right now, why not bring the beauty of otomi to your special day through this completely unique puzzle. Invite your guests to pick a tile and write a note.
10. Kate Spade New YOrk For the Mr & Mrs ($95): For a more formal affair, Kate Spade comes to the rescue with a stylish book full of little notes. You can read one a day, or flip through the book when you’re feeling sentimental.
11. Wedding Fusions Car Wedding Print ($25): Custom caricatures and balloons are a match made in retro car heaven here. Bring some playfulness to the day with this print!
What do you plan on using for your big day? Tweet us with your set-up @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.