13 Wedding Party Gifts Your Bridesmaids + Groomsmen Totally Deserve
Being a bridesmaid or groomsman is a huge responsibility, so the thank-you gifts have got to be something pretty awesome. And what better way to say “thanks for being a part of the best day ever” than something fun and shiny from the B + C Shop? From custom jewelry to gifts that will make you say cheers to bacon socks — yes. Bacon socks. — here are a few of our faves!
1. Gold Cocktail Shaker Set ($52): Keep the happy hour tradition going strong with this gold cocktail shaker set. It’s bridesmaid- and groomsman-approved and a great addition to any bar cart.
2. Heart bkr Bottle ($35): The best kinds of gifts are the ones that actually get used. We’re obsessed with these bkr water bottles — they’re super easy to clean and come in a ton of different colors.
3. Friendship Bracelets, Set of 3 ($32): Chances are, some members of your bridal party still have the original friendship bracelets that you made for each other back in the day. What better way to come full circle in your friendship? And your Junior High friendship bracelets just got a whole lot cooler.
4. Best Day Ever Drink Sleeve ($5): Your bridal party has stuck with you through all of the planning, partying and stressing. Not only do they deserve a beer, but it should be in the coolest cozy out there. And it wouldn’t be a wedding without a cozy to commemorate, right?
5. Custom Fortune Cookie Bracelet ($86): There has probably been a lot of late-night planning and takeout dinners involved in making sure the big day is as smooth and fun as possible. These custom fortune cookie bracelets are such a thoughtful way to say thank you, and you can customize the message for every inside joke between you and your bridesmaids.
6. Bacon Ankle Socks ($6): What do you get the wedding party that has everything? A pair of bacon socks, of course.
7. Menka Bracelet ($52): These gorgeous geometric bangles come in six colors, so your gals can each get a one-of-a-kind piece.
8. Custom Leather Wrapped Flask ($31): Customized gifts are really the way to go. These leather-wrapped flasks come with your choice of leather and your best buds’ initials.
9. Mason Shaker Gift Set ($50): After helping plan the bridal shower and bachelor/bachelorette parties and sticking with you on the big day, your wedding party could use a drink or two. We’re obsessed with this Mason shaker set—throw in a bottle of their favorite spirits and they’ll be perfecting their new signature cocktail in no time.
10. Obsessive Chef Cutting Board ($26): You two may have received a ton of kitchen supplies from your registry, but this fun cutting board is a great gifting idea for the chefs in your wedding party!
11. Metal Cuff Bracelets Kit ($19 – $24): Write a sweet message to your girls (or guys!) with our cool kit. Heck, you could make these at the bachelorette party and really get turnt DIY style.
12. Custom Message Collar Stays ($82): Tell your “favorite superhero” what’s good with a hand-stamped secret message that will remind them of your big day ever after.
13. Bluetooth Selfie Stick ($35): Gift this in each bride(s) and groom(s)’s getting-ready rooms to document the day.
Check out more fun and thoughtful gifts at the B + C Shop!
Which wedding party gift is your favorite?