10 Times Brides Should Definitely Rock a Romper
As a new bride, the next year or so of your life is going to be an exciting, memorable whirlwind of wedding planning and bridal events. From your engagement party to the honeymoon, you’ll be in the spotlight — so it’s important that you look your best!
1. Engagement Party: All eyes will be on the bride at the engagement party, so what better time to wow your friends and family with a little white romper? Pair with a statement clutch or jacket for extra oomph. (via Tuula Vintage)
2. Engagement Photos: Elevate your engagement photo style with a flirty romper. Bonus points for wearing one with a bold, fun print! We found a similar look over on Morning Lavender for $30. (via Ariel Renae)
4. Bachelorette Party: The little black dress is a classic bachelorette party choice, but why not switch it up? A sexy romper with shimmery details is a fun (and comfortable!) choice for your fling before the ring. You can buy this one for $327, or better yet, rent it for $75. (via Pursuit of Shoes)
5. Rehearsal Dinner: Looking elegant and bridal is a must for the rehearsal dinner. A glam long-sleeved romper with a chic pair of shoes brings the wow factor to this important pre-wedding event. (via Marilyn’s Closet)
6. Boudoir Photos: When it comes to boudoir photos, less isn’t always more. Brides who don’t want to strip down to their skivvies can still look sexy with a feminine, sweet romper ($150). (via Daughers of Simone)
7. Getting Ready for the Wedding: Matching robes or monogrammed shirts for you and your bridal party is so 2014. We love the idea of getting ready in comfy and cute rompers on the big day! (via Wedding Chicks and Eden Day Photography)
8. A City Hall Ceremony: Skipping the traditional ceremony for a city hall wedding? Then skip the wedding dress entirely and opt for a unique and playful white romper ($275) for an ultra-chic wedding day look! (via BHLDN)
10. For Your Honeymoon: If you’re going somewhere tropical or warm, an adorable romper is a must-pack item. It’s comfy, versatile and totally saves you packing space — that’s a win in our book! Pick up this floral romper right here for $176. (via Tuula Vintage)
Would you wear a romper for your bridal events? How are you freshening up your bridal style? Let us know in the comments!