11 Beautiful Winter Flower Crowns for Your Wedding
No matter which type of bride you are, it’s safe to say that wedding flower crowns are taking over the world these days. But we’re not complaining. There’s something whimsical and totally boho about these beauties that we just can’t get enough of. Think: rich, seasonal hues and eye-catching textures. From understated to over the top and even berry-filled options, here’s a list of 11 of the most beautiful winter wedding flower crowns for your big day — with some that you can DIY too.
1. Mixed flowers: This bride’s beautiful flower crown is wildly romantic thanks to the mix of flowers, including english garden roses, peonies, hydrangea and other pretty accent blooms. Use the same flowers on the bouquet for an even more cohesive look. (Photo via Arsa Nova)
2. Eucalyptus: This stunning all-eucalyptus flower crown is a winter favorite — especially since you can wear it no matter what colors you’ve chosen for your wedding. Tie it together with a bit of pretty ribbon for the perfect touch to your outdoor wedding. (Photo via Rachel Solomon Photography)
3. Thistle: We know that flower crowns aren’t for every day, but if they were, this would be the one. Sprinkle in some thistle and a few roses for a more out-of-the-box element to create this breathtaking bridal accessory. (Photo via Ciara Richardson)
4. Ranunculus: Add some color to your winter wedding look with ranunculus. Layers on layers of densely packed petals make these beautiful blooms a must-have addition to your winter wedding. (Photo via Valerie Busque Photography)
5. Baby’s Breath: This baby’s breath crown is not only simple and delicate, but also so very lovely. This inexpensive option works well for an all-day (or night!) affair without breaking your budget. (Photo via Eric Kelley)
6. Berries Accent: The leaves and berries in this gorgeous winter crown add a creative touch and an extra homage to the season. Pair it with bold makeup touches like red lips and gold eye makeup for a colorful finish. (Photo via Heather Cherie)
7. Berries and Branches: Feel like a snow queen on your special day with a berry and branch flower crown. This winter-themed gem will also look great on your bridesmaids and flower girls for a cohesive bridal party look. (Photo via Bethany Marie Photography)
8. Winter Green: Instead of going with bold flowers, try keeping your crown all-green and choose to play more with texture. This simple color palette is perfect for field wedding locations to create a whimsical + boho feel. (Photo via Hanke Arkenbout)
9. Small Pine Needles: We love how simple this crown of small pine needles and petite blooms is. Pine needles and white blooms are a great winter look, and definitely something you can wear to holiday parties too. (Photo via Brooke Schultz Photography)
10. Mixed Leaves: The natural greenery of this crown is the perfect alternative to the pretty floral crowns we love to see in the spring and summer months. The pine needles also add a variety of texture to this bold headpiece. (Photo via Callie Hobbs Photography)
11. Mixed Greens and Bold Berries: We’re totally into the woodland-fairy vibe this crown has, all thanks to the pairing of different green textures and bold berries. Bookmark this one for festive winter fêtes. (Photo via Kimbry Studios)
Are you wearing a flower crown at your wedding? Head over to our Pinterest page for more bridal inspo!