13 Flower Crowns for Your Boho Wedding
Calling all flora-obsessed brides: If you’re looking for flower-crown inspo, look no further. We’ve got you covered with our spring picks for pretty crowns made out of paper, silk and of course, fresh flowers. Whether you’re going for a backyard boho bash or romantic woodland wedding, these crowns are sure to be the perfect accessory for your big day.
1. Sumptuous Succulents: Pair lush blooms with a more out-of-the-box element, like super-trendy succulents, for a breathtaking bridal accessory. Sorry, pretty back lighting not included. (via Le Magnifique)
3. Romantic Ribbon: We love how this simple crown of greenery and petite blooms is tied together with a bit of pretty ribbon — it’s the perfect finishing touch for your outdoor wedding. (via Avenue Lifestyle)
4. Woodland Wreath: White and green with a little pop of yellow makes this crown fit for a forest princess. (via Local Milk)
7. Beautiful Bunch: Here’s something different: Craft a crown out of mostly greenery, and then add a big bunch of flowers as an accent. In this case, a little really does go a long way. (via Style Me Pretty)
12. Oh-So Romantic: Ugh, the soft pinks and muted greens of this crown are so dreamy we just can’t stand it. And the long-stemmed shape of eucalyptus makes it a killer greenery filler. (via Kristine Marie Photography)
Which flower crown are you dying to don on your big day? Tell us in the comments below!