Calling all flora-obsessed brides: If you’re looking for flower-crown inspo, look no further. We’ve got you covered with our spring picks for pretty crowns made out of paper, silk and of course, fresh flowers. Whether you’re going for a backyard boho bash or romantic woodland wedding, these crowns are sure to be the perfect accessory for your big day.
1. Sumptuous Succulents: Pair lush blooms with a more out-of-the-box element, like super-trendy succulents, for a breathtaking bridal accessory. Sorry, pretty back lighting not included. (via Le Magnifique)
2. Paper + Wax = Perfection: The vivid hues of this paper crown are enhanced (and preserved) thanks to a brush-on application of wax. (via Honestly WTF)
3. Romantic Ribbon: We love how this simple crown of greenery and petite blooms is tied together with a bit of pretty ribbon — it’s the perfect finishing touch for your outdoor wedding. (via Avenue Lifestyle)
4. Woodland Wreath: White and green with a little pop of yellow makes this crown fit for a forest princess. (via Local Milk)
5. Simply De-vine: We love the woodland-fairy vibe we’re getting from this crown, all thanks to the pairing of soft-hued silk flowers and a vine wreath. (via The Merrythought)
6. Popping Petals: Using bright, hot-hued paper will really pump up your floral crown. This DIY is a cute take on a flower shop favorite: ranunculus. (via Brit + Co)
7. Beautiful Bunch: Here’s something different: Craft a crown out of mostly greenery, and then add a big bunch of flowers as an accent. In this case, a little really does go a long way. (via Style Me Pretty)
8. Pretty and Polished: Got a few extra bottles of Essie laying around? Put ’em to use in this creative DIY with nail-polish petals. (via Livemaster)
9. Peachy Hues: Turn the romance factor up by using big blooms, like these garden roses, in soft, dreamy colors. SO pretty. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
10. White and Yellow: Keep things simple, and way stunning, by sticking to a limited palette. This dreamy yellow and white number is everything. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
11. Touch of Turquoise: An unexpected accent, like a string of turquoise beads, can really take your flower crown to a whole other level. (via Ruffled)
12. Oh-So Romantic: Ugh, the soft pinks and muted greens of this crown are so dreamy we just can’t stand it. And the long-stemmed shape of eucalyptus makes it a killer greenery filler. (via Kristine Marie Photography)
13. Big, Bold and Bright: The neon colors of this silk flower beauty are the perfect crown for your bright, color-filled wedding. (via The Wonder Forest)
Which flower crown are you dying to don on your big day? Tell us in the comments below!