Gettin’ hitched in the near future? Or even the far future? And still haven’t created a wedding website? Well, you’re in luck. We’ve teamed up once again with Target to offer up another brand new Weduary theme and 20 registry must-haves to add to your list. The color palette? Mint, navy and coral. Swoon for serious! These three colors are all super in style at the moment, but still lend themselves to a preppy sort of timelessness we can happily get behind.
We love this theme for a spring or summer wedding.
And if you love this color palette as much as we do, then you should probably mimic the color combo in your home! :) Here are 20 registry items inspired by our brand new theme.
1. KitchenAid Stand Mixer in Mint ($240): We’ll start with the ultimate registry heavy hitter. The stand mixer. The one. The only. If you haven’t registered for this, do it and get ready to bake a million thank you cupcakes.
2. Threshold Acrylic Pitcher ($12): After you’re done mixing up cupcakes, it’s time to stir up some punch! We love the vintage vibe of this pitcher.
3. Oh Joy! Scalloped Bowl ($15): We are super down with Oh Joy!’s entire Target collection, and this scalloped bowl is no exception.
4. Tramontina Cast Iron Dutch Oven ($100): This is one of those pieces that you’ll have for many generations.
5. Threshold Geometric Melamine Dip Bowls, Set of 8 ($16): How fun are these patterned bowls? Use them for dips, toppings for an ice cream bar or even for organizing jewelry and other itty bitty items.
6. Embroidered Chevron Toss Pillow ($17): Loving this modern take on chevron.
7. Coleman Camp Lantern ($10): Love to adventure together? Let this lamp light up your nights spent under the stars.
8. All That Jazz Bath Rug ($23): Don’t your toesies just want to snuggle right up in there?
9. Oh Joy! Ice Bucket ($15): Keep a bucket of ice at the ready for all those impromptu cocktail parties.
10. Room Essentials Navy Washcloths ($4): As boring as washcloths can be, they are indeed essential so you might as well choose a set that complements your color palette.
11. Zeno Shower Curtain Blue + White ($16): Go for nautical style in the bathroom with this classic striped curtain.
12. Threshold Pinched Pleat Duvet Cover Set ($70-$80): We’re digging the textural look of this pinched pleated duvet.
13. Sittin’ Pretty 12 Cup Egg Tray ($17): You might think an egg tray is simply a nice-to-have, but now you know that it’s also a nice-to-look-at.
14. Threshold Porcelain White Colander ($13): This would be great as a fruit bowl as well!
15. Oh Joy! Cake Stand ($25): Every cake you bake is a work of art, so why not treat it that way?
16. KitchenAid 7 Cup Food Processor ($336): A classic registry item, we love this bold red hue.
17. Threshold Medallion Wavelength Dinnerware Set ($32): Patterns on patterns on patterns. They get us every time.
18. Threshold Floral Serve Tray ($15): Another piece that has a decidedly vintage vibe, this would look great with that orange ice bucket.
19. White Owl Candle Holder ($27): Hark, whooooo goes there?
20. Threshold Ombre Toss Pillow – Coral ($23): And finally, something to lay your head down on after writing countless thank you notes.
What’s on your registry list? Talk to us in the comments below.
This post is a collaboration with Target Wedding Registry.