Dr. Wendy Mogel Teaches Brit About Managing Parenting Probs
With 35 years of experience guiding families through the ups and downs of parenting, internationally acclaimed clinical psychologist Dr. Wendy Mogel is the ideal expert to help Brit navigate personal parenting issues she's experienced with her two young children.
In this raw conversation, the two cover the difference between raising boys and girls, how to help children who have anxiety, diffusing mom guilt, and where to find compromise between parents with different discipline styles.
It's a vulnerable glimpse into modern day motherhood and full of wisdom about human behavior and emotions that any listener can learn from — parent or not.
For more on Dr. Wendy Mogel, be sure to check out her podcast, Nurture vs. Nurture.
- 10 Alexa Skills That Will Change Your Parenting Life - Brit + Co ›
- The Zero-Stress Way to Split Parenting Duties - Brit + Co ›
- How Helicopter Parenting Could Be Damaging Children's Futures ... ›
- 7 Keys to Parenting the Danish Way - Brit + Co ›
- Here's How Social Media Is Creating Unrealistic Parenting ... ›
Director of Content at Brit + Co. Tar Heel in Los Angeles.