Around here we’re giving #MCM a new meaning — MAKER Crush Monday. Re:Make may only come but once a year, but we love attending maker markets (when we’re not chilling virtually in the B+C Shop) close to the holidays to score finds for everyone on our list. Over the past few weeks at West Coast Craft and the San Francisco Bazaar, we’ve been BUSY. Scroll through to discover some of our favorite West Coast-based makers (represent!).
1. Atelier Dion: Pick out a rainbow assortment of ceramic mugs from this Oakland-based production studio.
2. Dea Dia Jewelry: This handcrafted, geometric jewelry line has us falling in love.
3. Ella Lou: These Turkish towels and blankets are so cozy, you’ll never want to leave your bed (do you ever want to anyways though?).
4. Etta + Billie: This maker turned her love for bath and body products into a business of all-natural and organic body products that will leave your skin feeling fresher than ever.
6. T-We Tea: Have a tea par-tea with these playful, artisan flavors.
7. Clandestine Press: With cards like this one, you’ll be able to stock up on mailers for your entire list.
8. Ele Story: Skip babyGap and check out this maker’s baby clothing line. You’ll be envious the outfits don’t come in your size.
9. Otaat: Love being a princess? Step up your crown game with this leather party hat that is wearable any day of the week.
10. Ariel Gordon: Mix up your beads with silk and you’ll have color poppin’ arm candy.
11. Caravan Pacific: These classically crafted lamps are easy on the eyes and would be the perfect accent for any spot in your space.
12. Galanter & Jones: Heated outdoor furniture? We never knew we needed this until we sat down on the lounger, now we can’t keep our mind off it.
13. Half Hitch Goods: This maker-curator brings together all of her favorite things to share with the community through her Rolling Shoppe. We need to put in a request for her to stop at Brit + Co HQ more often.
14. type.lites: These wood wicked, soy candles stick out of the candle pack with their design-centered packaging (crafted from a combo of typography, photography and masking tape).
15. Lady Alamo: Like your totes with a little visual? Check out this maker’s colorful, illustration-heavy bags.
16. Spark + Pepper: These uniquely shaped jewelry pieces will be the talk of any party you attend, so pick some accessories up and get ready for the gawking.
18. Takara: Circular hoops not your thing? Throw some pyramid hoops and other original geometric-shaped jewelry on to compliment your Friday night outfit.
19. Whyte: These elegant and modern wooden pieces for your home are the best things you can’t find at CB2.
21. Cotton & Flax: Coasters can be a boring, but essential piece, but not when they are produced by this maker. Purchase these (or other textiles) and your tabletop will be fully living in color.
22. Forest & Waves: Camper mugs that are initially candles? We can get behind this multi-functional item.
23. Drawn Home: Always wanted your comforter to look like a work of art? Thanks to this maker, now your bed will truly look like a painted on canvas.
24. Gray Market Design: It’s always a struggle to find the perfect shower curtain. Gotta get that perfect mix of design and function. The curtains from this maker score high marks in both departments.
25. karen kimmel: Your keys need to be stylish too. Accessorize them with keychains like the one above.
26. Micaela Greg: These kids’ outfits are nicer than our J.Crew pieces. Fill your kid’s closet with these maker-made mini threads.
27. Nipomo: The stylish blanket for any outdoor excursion. Pick one up and even the wildlife will be like, “Hey girl, where’d you score that?”
28. Pacific Wonderland Inc: A colorful outdoor chair is the perfect accessory for those sunny days sitting outside, reading a book with your shades on.
29. Pigeon Toe Ceramics: No need for a regular ol’ tumbler, when you could have a polka dot one. Stock up your cabinet with all of these modern ceramics.
30. Sarah Kersten: Get artsy with your cuppa and pick up this maker-made coffee drip, perfect for a mason jar.
31. Paige Russell: These playfully designed goods will liven up any tabletop in your space.
32. Cradle: These 3D jewelry pieces are everything we want hanging from our neck.
33. Frazier + Wing: Mobiles don’t have to be just for hanging over the baby’s crib, hang one of these instead of a chandelier in your space for added interest.
34. Happy French Gang: Make your bathroom a design destination with this stitched rug and more unique pieces from this maker.
35. The Latch Key: Step up your succulent game with these geometric hanging vases.
36. Myers Collective: These eye-catching pieces of jewelry will leave *you* feeling confident and everyone around you envious.
37. Otter Wax: Into organic lip balm and dry cologne? Give these essentials a shot.
38. Skincare by Feleciai: Ready for your skin to return to being soft as a baby? Pick up this maker’s body products and you’ll be headed to soft skin utopia in no time.
Which West Coast maker is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.