21 Accounts You Should Be Following on Snapchat
You’re active on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, but there’s a faster way to tell stories these days. Snapchat is the social network of the year/another rad way to get a peek into the daily lives of our fave celebs, makers and shakers or behind-the-scenes exclusives from favorite brands. Not sure who you should be following on Snapchat? We rounded up some of the accounts with the best Snap Stories on the app. Time to get following!
1. Kate McCulley: Well-known travel blogger Kate takes you along on all her journeys using Snapchat, so following her is sure to quench your wanderlusting. (via Snapchat AdventurousKate)
2. Eva Chen: The former Lucky Magazine editor in chief posts Snaps of her family, her day-to-day in New York City + funny, quirky things she sees along the way. Everything is super cute, trust us. (via Snapchat TheEvaChen212)
3. Liz Stanley: Liz is the founder and owner of award-winning Lifestyle blog Say Yes. You should also definitely say yes to hitting her up on Snapchat for videos + pics of her life and family in San Francisco. (via Snapchat lizsayyes)
4. Everlane: In line with their transparency policy, Everlane’s account gives interesting + artsy glimpses into their production processes, factory sources and daily work life. (Photo via Snapchat everlane)
5. Zendaya: Let’s be real — Zendaya is a total star. Follow her Snapchat for hilarious selfies and video clips from her daily life as a #girlboss on the rise. (via Snapchat zendaya_96)
6. Nylon Magazine: See Snaps of celeb office visitors, behind the scenes of photoshoots and occasionally a cute pug or two. (via Snapchat nylon)
7. Los Angeles County Museum of Art: What happens when you combine Snaps of fine art and pair them with current memes, rap lyrics and emojis? The greatness that is the LACMA Snapchat account. (via snapchat LACMA_Museum)
8. Refinery29: Fashion lovers, you’re gonna want to follow this account ASAP. See live video from runway shows, Snaps of and from your fave bloggers and a ton more. (via Snapchat refinery29)
9. Ryan Seacrest: Much like his pal T. Swift, Ryan Seacrest seems to know or have met just about every famous person on earth. See them all by following him on Snapchat. (via Snapchat ryanseacrest)
10. Brit + Co: When you follow us on Snapchat, you’ll get glimpses into our photo studio, looks at upcoming DIYs, daily life snaps from our awesome team and behind-the-scenes snippets of events. Yay! (via Snapchat britandco)
11. BuzzFeed: BuzzFeed’s Snapchat account is regularly taken over by different employees who take you through their day for a cool look at what the people behind the publication are like. (via Snapchat buzzfeed)
12. Man Repeller: Fashion meets fun (+funny) on Man Repeller’s Snapchat. Fans of the blog will know of founder Leandra Medine’s hilarious personality, which carries over in Snap form. (via Snapchat manrepeller)
13. Sephora: Makeup on makeup on makeup! Beauty addicts will love all the sneak peeks of new goodies and products at Sephora HQ. (via Snapchat sephorasnaps)
14. Gigi Hadid: Fashion’s latest It-girl is super active on her Snapchat account. Get BTS looks at her shoots, daily life + much more. (via Snapchat doublegiforce)
15. Naomi Davis: Follow this mommy blogger for cute + hilarious snaps of the little ones and her family life in NYC. (via Snapchat lovetaza)
16. Emily Schuman: This Los Angeles resident is an author, designer + founder of blog Cupcakes & Cashmere. Follow her on Snapchat for peeks at photoshoots, travels, yummy food, fashion + more. (via Snapchat e.schuman)
17. Nasty Gal: Get peeks of new products and photoshoots, and even chat with Nasty Gal team members. How cool is that?! (via Snapchat nastygal)
18. Rihanna: Rihanna isn’t shy and doesn’t lack a sense of humor, and both of those things shine through on Snapchat. Thank you for being you, Rihanna. (via Snapchat rihanna)
19. MTV: The MTV Snapchat is full of celebrity Snaps as well as behind-the-scenes looks at shows featuring the channel’s stars. (Photo via Snapchat MTV)
20. Taco Bell: Besides colorful Snaps of yummy-looking food, the Taco Bell account also posts super funny videos and images (all celebrating the greatness of tacos, of course). (via Snapchat tacobell)
21. Mashable: Awesome doodles, topical puns + live footage from events like SXSW and Comic-Con, this account has something for everyone. (via Snapchat mashable)
What a great list, if we do say so ourselves ;) Don’t wait to follow all these amazing accounts!
Which of our Snapchat picks is your fave? Let us know in the comments.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.