25 Wine Gifts That Are So Pretty, They’re Practically Art
We hardly need an excuse to crack open a fresh bottle of wine. But throw in a sleek, gorgeous wine accessory and we’ll welcome that “rosé all day” mantra wholeheartedly. Just take the below 25 products. From iridescent openers to glass stoppers that’ll score you all the compliments, these pretty items will become your new favorite drinking companions. Scroll below to see the accessories we’re toasting to.
1. Blush Mirage Double Hinged Corkscrew ($10): The most practical tool for wine enthusiasts (read: a corkscrew) doesn’t have to feel utilitarian. This iridescent pick is a delightful little addition you won’t mind whipping out when the moment calls.
2. Prophecy Wines: The best parties are ones where you can share a good bottle of vino with friends, and Prophecy Wines are sourced from some of the best vineyards all over the world. Whether you’re looking for a crisp New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, a bold California Cabernet, or a refreshing French rosé, there’s something to satisfy every palate, food pairing, or occasion. A Pinot Noir, Pinot Grigio, and red blend round out the rest of the collection. And if the wines aren’t enough of a conversation starter, then their labels will be — all of the artistic labels were designed by a talented illustrator and inspired by the unique grape blends. You’ll be tempted to showcase the bottle on the table when you’re done pouring.
3. Anthropologie Juniper Wine Rack ($98): Your wine collection should look its best — regardless of how many bottles you have. A sleek gold geometric rack is just the thing to complement all of your Chardonnays and Cabs (even if your stash is in short supply).
4. UncommonGoods Revolving Walnut Wine Decanter ($355): We don’t need to stress the importance of decanting to any vino expert. But we can emphasize that a revolving product like this one will make the aerating process look all the more appealing. Place it out on a shelf or side table and watch those rotations go to work.
5. Anthropologie Duet Bottle Stoppers ($22 for 2): Hello, gorgeous! We can’t think of any better way to preserve our favorite beverage than with these brass stoppers in the shape of a bunny and hedgehog.
6. True Ethic Design Cement Hexagonal Coasters ($30 for 4): Put an end to ugly wine glass rings on the table. The trendy hexagonal shape of this coaster set makes it the perfect housewarming, hostess, or just because-gift.
7. Urban Outfitters Oil Slick Stemless Wine Glass ($12): Dishwasher-safe stemless wine glasses with a fun, colorful print? Sign us up. For casual and outdoor gatherings, these stainless steel drinking vessels will become your new entertaining BFF.
8. Wine Enthusiast Art Series Treble Decanter ($100): When guests confuse your decanter for art, you know you’re working with something special. The swirling structure on this one is sure to gain attention among your most bougie friends.
9. True Fabrication Wine Glass Covers ($9): Keep bugs out and spills at bay. These silicone wine covers will preserve your sip from the start to the end of the party. Plus, the cheery color palette will make them a more welcome addition for it.
10. Blush Ombre Stemless Wine Assortment ($28): Take your libation with you on the go. From picnics to patio parties, you’ll be happy to have these spill-proof ombré glasses handy. (Psst: We’d suggest ordering more than one set.)
11. L’Atelier du Vin Gard’vin Wine Keeper ($60): At first glance, this wine keeper looks like a sleek table accent. But it also doubles as a preserver to remove oxygen that shortens the life of your wine.
12. Pier 1 Avante Double Walled Wine Cooler ($45): Set it and forget it. Leave your favorite Sauv Blanc chilling in this double-walled cooler. Thanks to the heavy-duty stainless steel finishing, that glass will stay nice and cold — just the way you like it.
13. UncommonGoods Birthstone Wine Bottle Stopper ($24): These hand-blown glass stoppers are truly a step up from the traditional rubber toppers. Plus, they’re a great excuse to uncork a new bottle.
14. Nambe Curvo Wine Rack ($154): Fashion meets function in this hand-carved wine rack. Place your go-to vintages in it or keep it on standby for extra storage. Either way, it’ll look great in the process.
15. Üllo Wine Purifier ($80): Wine 101: Sulfites are not your friend (at least after the bottle is opened). Filter out the bitter-tasting preservatives with this wine purifier that ensures your best tasting glass yet. Bonus: You’ll fend off the day-after-drinking headache in the process.
16. KIMBA Copper Mirror Wine Glasses ($25): Copper in the kitchen? Yes, please. Introduce fall’s trendiest metal to your wine drinking, and you’re in for one stylish party.
17. Wild Eye Designs Diamond Wine Bottle Holder ($30): There’s nothing understated about this structural bottle holder. Position it front and center for an instant centerpiece statement that conveniently doubles as your own personal waiter.
18. Vinglacé Stainless Steel Wine Insulator ($90): Pack a minimalist insulator whenever your next on-the-go boozing adventure calls. Since it’s reinforced with a double-walled, vacuum-insulated structure, you’ll never have to worry about your wine going warm again.
19. UncommonGoods Recycled Wine Bottle Candles ($32): Elevate the ambiance at your next gathering with a set of recycled wine bottle candles. Not only are they incredibly chic looking, but they’ll also infuse the aromas of lavender, eucalyptus, and lemon in the air to really set the scene.
20. Urban Outfitters Assorted Colorblock Flute Glass ($39): These color-tastic flutes are ideal for any celebratory occasion. Line their cheery selves up along the counter with a bottle of bubbly to commemorate the moment, big or small.
21. Corkcicle Air ($25): Think of this as a wine enthusiast’s best-kept secret. It chills, aerates, pours, and acts as a stopper to make your duties as a hostess a breeze.
22. West Elm Vintage Vogue Linea Coasters ($29): Dress up your coffee table with this modern coaster set. These hand-painted pretties will ensure no stains spoil the fun. Plus, they are lovely enough to keep out all the time.
23. Puzzled Summit Contemporary Wine Rack ($43): If you got ’em, flaunt ’em (your best vintages, that is). This contemporary and eclectic wine rack serves as the ideal flashy accent to complement any wet bar or countertop.
24. Stem Springs Wine Charms ($13): Bedazzle your drinking vessels with swirling wine markers. The pops of color on these are perfect to ensure no glass gets left behind at your next party.
25. Ivation 18-Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler ($260): Quiet, tempered glass; digital touch controls; and a compact design to boot? Yeah, we’re confident this cooler is up for the job of housing your most precious booze.
Lovin’ all of these wine accessories you’re seeing? Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for more food and entertaining inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.