From silly stocking stuffers to serious splurges, we’ve rounded up 21 great gift ideas for the wine lover in your life! On their own or paired with the perfect bottle of wine, any of these gifts are sure to be a hit. For more great gift ideas, be sure to check out these whimsical wine stoppers, modern decanters and DIY wine racks!
1. Wine and Cheese Picnic Set ($56): What makes a bottle of wine even better? Enjoying it al fresco along with some perfectly paired cheese!
2. Brix 3-piece Gift Set ($50): These chocolates are specially crafted to accompany wine, each bar comes with several pairing suggestions.
3. Wine Enthusiast Legacy Bronze Corkscrew ($60): This antique-inspired corkscrew mounts to a bar, table or countertop, making opening bottles a breeze.
4. Recycle a Bobble Plant Nanny ($17): For the wine lover with a green thumb, these stakes are a great way to repurpose those empties.
5. The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert: Take a Whiff of That ($20): This scratch-and-sniff book for adults from a master sommelier breaks down wine fundamentals without a trace of snobbery. Perfect for the wine lover who wants to become an expert!
6. Wine Tasting Party Kit ($17): For an awesome party, just add a group of friends, a few bottles of wine and a corkscrew.
7. Inside Out Champagne Glasses ($70): These attractive, insulated glasses embrace form AND function. Makes a great gift for recently engaged couples or newlyweds or New Year’s Eve hosts, too!
9. Wine Wipes ($8): Does the wine lover in your life prefer reds? These wipes eliminate the unfortunate stains from teeth after sipping, all without affecting tastebuds.
10. Cheers Bottle Bag ($15): Pop a bottle of bubbly into this bag to create a terrific gift for Champagne fans.
11. 33 Bottles of Wine ($4): This pocket-sized notepad is a great way to quickly jot down tasting notes with a glass of wine in-hand.
12. Robert Mondavi Private Selection X Woodzee Sierra Sunglasses ($120): You’ve heard of beer goggles, but wine sunglasses is a new one! The frame of these shades is made of recycled oak Robert Mondavi wine barrels.
13. Cabernet Wine Soap ($6): Wine before coffee in the morning can become a reality with this sudsy, Cabernet-spiked bar.
14. Sauced Measuring Glass ($15): For those times when the wine lover wants to cook with wine, this clever glass with measurements in cups on one side, sips on the other, will certainly come in handy.
15. Meriweather Wine Holder ($45): Just add wine to this rustic carrier! Includes a corkscrew and a special pocket on the side specially crafted for its storage.
16. Coravin 1000 System ($300): With this system, a single glass of wine can be enjoyed without removing the bottle’s cork. Mind. Blown.
18.Vacuvin® Wine Saver with Stopper ($20): The Coravin system price tag too steep? This wine saver is the next best thing; it helps remove the air from the bottle keeping an opened bottle fresh for up to two weeks.
19. Wine’o Bottle Bag ($10): This fancy brown bag is prefect for gifting a classy bottle of wine!
20. Winerd Game ($35): Wine tasting and trivia are paired to create this totally fun game.
Who’s the toughest person to shop for on your list? Let us know in the comments, and be sure to check out our other gift guides!