19 Must-Buys for a Wine Tasting-Themed Bachelorette Party
There are brides who like wine… and then there’s your BFF, who’s practically a connoisseur. And like any vino-obsessed gal, she deserves a boozy bachelorette party with a wine-tasting theme that pays tribute to her bev of choice. But even if the crew can’t quite make it to the trail, you *can* achieve Napa Valley-level quality with a handful of essentials. Think: personalized wine glasses and challenging vino trivia. Your bride deserves a tasting that goes way beyond bottles and bottles of the good stuff, so scroll on for a list of items you’ll need for a *grape* celebration!
1. Painted by the Shore Vineyard Bachelorette Party Tote Bag ($24): If you’ve taken your party on an *actual* wine tour, make sure your girls have a way to carry any bottles they’ve purchased. The swoon-worthy wine-red hue is just a bonus.
2. LoveMiaCo Hair Tie Favors ($11+, set of six): With the summer heat headed this way, your girls will love having a stylish hair tie that won’t clash with their party dress. Hand one out to each of your ladies so they can keep it on their wrist all weekend.
3. Shop at Bash Bachelorette Tank Top ($14+): Keep track of your crew in these trendy tanks. They’ll let everyone know who the guest of honor is — and what she’s drinking.
4. Giving Glitter Co Bride Floppy Hat ($24): Personalize one of these for every gal in your squad. Whether you want to stay true to the bride’s theme and opt for her chosen wedding colors or let her stand out in a hot pink hat and glittery gold font, she’ll stay protected from the sun all the way to the last sip. As an added bonus, your IG posts will look classy AF.
5. FancyPrintsAC Diamond Ring Bachelorette Wine Glass Stem Tags ($3, set of six): With these wine charms, everyone in your squad can toast the bride-to-be while rocking a diamond ring. Bonus: They can be personalized so no one’s drink will get misplaced.
6. Brunette The Ryan Wine Lounge Tee ($59): Everyone in your crew will feel this top after a few sips. Even better, you’ll all be happy to wear it for years to come.
7. Chips and Salsa Designs Rosé All Day Bridal Shower Invitation ($50+, set of 20): Looking pretty in #millennialpink, this invite totally sets the tone for a wine tasting party.
8. Mailbox Happiness Wine Is Divine Banner ($15): Let the decorations say it all. This gold glitter banner is laced with white twine, and certainly makes a statement.
9. Sunnylife Bottle Tote Havana ($18): After day one of wine touring, you’ll need an insulated tote that gives off those summer vibes. It even has a handy slot for your corkscrew on the side!
10. Word for Word Wino Pin ($4): We’re all winos at a wine tasting. Hand out these affordable burgundy pins and everyone will look extra trendy and on point.
11. West Emory Wine Tasting Accessories Set ($15): Feeling like a total newbie? Ensure you’re getting the FULL wine tasting experience with this accessories kit. It comes with a corkscrew and cards ready for you to fill out (read: Let your inner sommelier shine).
12. DustyRoadGurl Engraved Bridesmaid Wine Glasses ($48, set of six): Honor the bridal party with keepsakes they can use during and after the bach party. Best part? The design is engraved, so these beauties are dishwasher safe.
13. PrintablePropShop Wine Tasting Photo Booth Props ($5, set of 17): Fancy wine tastings warrant equally fancy pictures. Enter printable photo booth props. With colorful cutouts of all the essentials and obligatory “Team White” and “Team Red” signs, the possibilities are *endless.*
14. Sugarfina Rosé All Day Two Piece Bento Box ($20): Give your taste buds a break from all those (delicious) liquids and chew on these totally on-theme gummies. You could even stash a box in each goodie bag for a touch that’s extra sweet.
15. Winc Summer Water ($19): Rosé and summertime are a perfect pair, so this aptly named bottle of pink goodness is a necessity. It’s light, crisp, and fruity — and guaranteed to deliver all the likes on Insta.
16. Anthropologie Brass-Dotted Barware ($18+): Let your preppy flag fly with brass-dotted barware. It’ll add class to your bar cart long after the weekend is over.
17. Crate and Barrel French Kitchen Marble Wine Cooler ($25): Keep the bottles chilled with an Insta-worthy cooler like this. It requires zero ice — score!
18. ZinZig Game ($35): Have fun with your girls AND test your wine IQ with this fun trivia game. You’ll need three bottles of vino (no prob, right?), and up to six people can play — and taste! — at once.
19. Francesca’s Ring for Rosé Keychain ($4): Let the bride ring for a refill straight from her keychain. This soft pink bauble is practical for a vino-filled night, and it’s rocking pink perfection.
Who’s invited to your wine tasting party? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.