12 Wine Tattoos for the Vino-Obsessed Gal
The biggest day of the year is upon us people! No not Christmas, not Galentine’s Day, not even yo’ momma’s birthday. It’s National Wine Day (which also happens to fall on Wine Wednesday). So tonight, while the drinks are flowing and you and your girls indulge in your fourth (or fifth) glass of wine slushies, let’s steer that tipsy thinking in the *right* direction with a few wino tattoos. Who knows, maybe they’ll actually inspire you to get ink that really means something to you or will be the perfect BFF tat that reps your steadfast relationship with each other… and the sauce, of course. From tiny wine glass tats to a bottle opener tattoo that shows you’re always rearing to go, these 12 wine lover tattoos will show the world your wine obsession is REAL.
1. Wine Glass: Keep your wine-love on the DL with a simple silhouette of an empty wine glass. This little tat is great for gals looking to wear a wine tattoo with a minimalist vibe.
2. Emoji Wine: Two great loves come together in this crazy adorable wine + pizza tattoo. Grab inspiration from your favorite emoji to rock a tat that shows off your diehard obsessions.
3. Classy Cat: You’re probably not just a wine-lover; you’re *also* a cat lady! While some might consider those two a lethal combination, you choose to flaunt your loves with the cutest tattoo imaginable — a classy li’l cat sippin’ on Chardonnay.
4. Bottle Opener: Show the world you’re always down to crack open another bottle of vino with this infinity corkscrew tat. Just don’t forget the actual bottle opener when serving drinks IRL.
5. Glasses: Champagne, Cabernet and Rosé all day! You’re not one to play favorites, especially when it comes to wine. So get a tat displaying multiple wine glasses to show your passion for *every* type of vino.
6. Cheese + Wine: What’s better than sharing a drink with friends? How about sharing drink-inspired tats with your best gal pals? Keep a reminder of what brings you and your besties together with a playful tat inspired by your favorite pastime, drinking.
7. White Wine: Celebration is what you live for! Sport a tattoo that shows you’re always ready to raise a glass and celebrate with your loved ones.
8. Bottle: Show off your artsy side with this booze-inspired tat. The minimalist color blocking is great for repping your wine love with a modern edge.
9. Cubism: It’s time to express your passion for cubism (and wine). Give your wine tattoo a modern edge with an artistic tattoo Picasso definitely would approve of!
10. Poppin’ Champagne: No troubles, just bubbles. Flaunt your hakuna matata attitude with this poppin’ Champagne tattoo that shows life is always a party.
11. Grapes: If your wine enthusiasm is hitting sommelier status, display your expertise with a boozy tat that’s been plucked straight from the vine.
12. Tiny Wine: While wedding finger tats are sweet, how could you deny the real love of your life. Keep a little wine glass on your index finger to show that, to you, all directions always point toward vino.
Would you rock a wine-inspired Tattoo? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful + fun tattoo inspo.