Create a Small Space Tree With This One Holiday Supply
We all wish we could have real trees to make our houses smell and feel like Christmas, but for many of us, either our apartment isn’t big enough or we will be traveling most of the month and can’t maintain the upkeep. Our solution: a Small Space Wall Tree! We raided the B+C shop to pick up the perfect supplies to create this tree. The key is fun wrapping paper and an even more fun paper garland!
1. Cut 1 1/2 x 11-inch strips of paper. Tape the ends together to form a loop.
2. Tape the loops to the wall. Start with 11 loops on the bottom row and then subtract one loop from each row as you move upward.
3. Top with a gold rosette and decorate with paper garlands.
4. Cut a bunch of strips of paper and tape into loops. You are going to need 164 loops in total.
5. Start taping your loops into the shape of a tree. You will want your bottom layer to start with 11 strips. Then subtract one strip each time you make a new layer.
Ta-da! It’s a paper tree!
Add your version of a star on top of your tree. We chose a gold rosette.
Time to dress the tree. We draped it in our favorite rainbow polk-a-dot garland.
Of course I added in some purple ;)
Start adding presents under the tree! Choose a larger present to act as the trunk of the tree.
Small space tree hack FTW!
We chose the leaf-patterned wrapping paper to create our tree, but feel free to get creative. An all white and gold polk-a-dot tree would be pretty stunning.
Ever want to know what happens behind the scenes of these photoshoots? Well, here is a small glimpse of the magic :)