A colorful statement wall is one of the quickest and cheapest ways to completely change the look of a room without having to overhaul your home decor. Depending on how ambitious you’re feeling, you can paint your own mural or purchase an incredible full wall design. Some sites even let you upload an image of your space, so you can see exactly what a mural will look like there — pretty cool! You can go with something abstract and painterly, a graphic decal or pick one of your favorite photos to enlarge. Check out these 48 incredible wall makeovers and get ready for some bold inspiration.
1. Faceted Wall Decal ($139): Add some colorful bling to your room with this giant gem. These removable wall decals are fabric based and can be reused many times without leaving residue or damaging marks on your walls.
2. Triangle Graphics: Inspired by an expensive wallpaper, this blogger decided to do her own triangle wall. Amazing! If you have the time and patience, the outcome is well worth the effort. (via Mom Filter)
3. Paint By Numbers: Remember those paint-by-numbers projects we did as kids? Well, increase that project by 500% and you have an incredible wall mural or headboard canvas on your hands. (via Refinery 29)
9. Honeycomb Wall Treatment: Ready for an incredible weekend project? This honeycomb wall takes some commitment, but the end result is jaw-dropping. Just think of all the color options you could try. (via Vintage Revivals)
12. Watercolor Washes ($332): Available in blue and green, this self adhesive wallpaper allows for glue-free application and easy removal or repositioning.
14. Designer Murals ($44 and up): Photowall carries incredible murals that combine brilliant colors with captivating patterns and complex designs.
15. Handwriting Statement Wall: Grab a ruler and start writing for this beautifully intimate statement wall. With a loving message and soft colors, we totally see this working in a nursery or kid’s room. (via A Beautiful Mess)
16. Maker’s Mural ($99): Hang this graphic mural in your workspace to be continually inspired by the words of Willy Wonka.
17. Paneled Floral Mural ($129): How fun are the colors in the vivid, floral mural?
26. Wooden Fence Mural ($99): The intricate detailing of this illustrated mural will make you feel like you’re living in a fairytale.
27. Indigo Poppies ($108): If you’re serious about a statement wall, check out this bold and graphic watercolor flower mural.
28. Color Puddle ($50): If you’re tired of all things mechanical, this water-stained mural will give you a satisfying sense of organic movement.
29. Corner Space ($50): This simple graphic almost looks three-dimensional, like it’s coming off the wall right at you!
30. Ice Cream Pastels ($369): Nothing says summer like a pistachio green and light pink color palette. The awesome thing about these removable decals is that they allow you to change up your statement wall every season (score!).
32. Gray Paint Box ($41 and up): Light and airy, this gray watercolor grid brings an aura of spa-like bliss. If you love the look of this and want to try painting your own, check out the DIY at Wit and Whistle!
38. Antique Arches ($495): You’ll feel like you’re living in a manor with this incredibly realistic architectural mural.
39. Birch Forest ($60): Get lost in a magical forest of modern monochrome with this chic design.
40. Double Exposed Deer ($256): The deer is a symbol of grace and gentleness, so putting this mural on your wall is sure to bring some good vibes into your home.
45. Green Apples ($120 and up): This Scandinavian wallpaper is elegant, graphic and very original. You could cover a whole wall with it, or use it as decorative panels.
48. Stick It Up ($218): We are in love with this magnetic bunny wallpaper! Not only does it look downright adorbs, but you can use it as a magnetic pinboard, too.
What will you be featuring on your next statement wall? Which of these murals is getting you inspired to transform a space? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook.