You know that saying, good things come in small packages. Nowhere is that more relevant than in the land of flower arranging. You don’t need to spend $50 at a fancy florist to get a gorgeous floral centerpiece for your bedroom, dining room or workspace; just some fresh flowers or fake flowers, and a funky vase or two. Check out these 22 mini plant arrangements and get inspired to pack a big punch in a little bunch.
1. Hanging Wildflower Bouquets: When you arrange wildflowers, you want the vase to be as unpretentious as the flowers so use recycled jam jars, mason jars or those tin cans you’ve been saving up for the prefect project. Then wrap the jar in twine and hang three or four in your window for a free-spirited display. (via Pretty Things by Kristen)
2. Pretty Flower Cups: The vases used for these little arrangements are old candle votives. Have fun mixing and matching colors and textures, but keep a common theme to hold the look together. Tip: Mini arrangements usually look best in groups of odd numbers. (via Lia Griffith)
3. Mini Place Settings: These mini florals would be a great way to incorporate your colors into the wedding reception. Let guests take them home as pretty favors at the end of the night. (via Project Wedding)
6. DIY Lightbulb Vase: In addition to decorating a workspace, these would be adorable hanging at a summer garden party. Just be extra careful when you’re working with glass lightbulbs. They’re extremely fragile. (via Free People)
7. Mini Gift Bouquets: By adding a gift tag to these tiny bouquets and wrapping them in brown butcher paper, they suddenly turn into little thank you gifts. Include a thrift store vase for extra charm. (via Paper + Stitch)
11. Teacup Flower Arrangements: Put the kettle on. It’s time for a tea party! All you need is a floral frog and some thrift store tea cups for this romantic centerpiece or hostess gift. (via Valley + Co. Lifestyle)
16. Gold Dipped Plant Pots: We will forever love succulents for their ability to withstand even the blackest of thumbs. If your little survivors need a fun summer update, check out these glamorous gold-dipped pots. (via PB Teen)
17. DIY Bouquet Surprise: The idea here is that you could whip up a gorgeous mini bouquet and leave it on a friend’s doorstep with a little handwritten note for a thoughtful surprise. (via Paper + Stitch)
21. Bud Vases: Sometimes flowers that don’t have long stems miss out on fame and glory, which is a shame! Find some tiny bud vases and make a floral table runner with these understated beauties. (via It’s Mademoiselle Love)
22. Flower Chandelier: If you haven’t read Decorate with Flowers yet, what are you waiting for? There are all kinds of gorgeous flower arranging tips, including how to make a wire hanging flower chandelier. (via Decor8)
Will you be trying your hand at flower arranging this summer? Let us know in the comments below!