20 Modern Faux Flower Arrangements
Flowers are pretty much a must when it comes to interior design. The only problem is that flowers don’t last long, and it can be an investment to always have fresh flowers brightening up your creative space. Faux flowers are the obvious solution. But we’re not talking about those faux flowers. Once you get a look at these fresh ways to arrange mock stems, you’re definitely going to rethink everything you ever thought you knew about paper, fabric and silk petals.
1. Faux Flower Wallpaper: This faux flower wall arrangement serves as three dimensional “wallpaper” for a restaurant. With two handfuls of falsies and a little masking tape, this look could be sitting pretty in your breakfast nook in no time. (via Design Front)
2. Floral Streamer Wreath: Like fake flowers, wreaths also get a bad rap. And while we can usually see why, this one is an exception to the tackiness. This rainbow wreath was made for St. Patrick’s Day, but we think it’s fun all year long. (via The House That Lars Built)
4. Faux Water Garden Arrangement ($263): This arrangement from Neiman Marcus is stunning. This certainly does not look like your grandmother’s faux flower arrangement.
5. Paper Scrap Flower Place Cards: After crafting, we always have scraps lying around the office. So why not do some recycling? Use those odds and ends for floral scrap-paper place cards. (via Oh Happy Day)
6. Silk Floral Arrangement: This arrangement was created by Jolanda Arts Floral Design. This florist specializes in creating custom faux flower arrangements. How cool is that? (via Jolanda Arts Floral Design)
7. Pom Pom Flowers ($18): They’re needle felted out of wool, and considering these beauties are handmade, the price is a steal.
16. Garden Party Backdrop: For the launch of her Oh Joy for Target collection, Joy Cho threw a garden party. She used flower decals from her collection to create this apropos wall of interest. (via Oh Joy)
17. Nursery Ceiling Arrangement: This faux flower ceiling arrangement adds such a fun visual element to this nursery. Putting florals on the ceiling is definitely a unique idea. (via Apartment Therapy)
18. Forever Flower Ceremony Backdrop ($1,800): This little number carries a hefty price but not having to do all of this work yourself is priceless. This thing is gorgeous.
Have you jumped on the faux flower train yet? Let us know in the comments below.