14 Ways to Repurpose Those Beautiful Buds
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner which means beautiful bouquets of flowers and chocolates. Now we know what happens to the chocolates… they get eaten right away. But what about those beautiful buds? Well lucky for you, we’ve scoured the web for some great ways to repurpose those dried petals.
1. Dried Flowers in Glass Bottle: Disney Princess dreams come true with this dried flower hack. Display your dried flowers Beauty and the Beast style by encasing them in a glass jar. (via Wedding Chicks)
2. Dried Flower Backdrop: This dried flower wall decor is a great way to get ready for spring. Showcase your Valentine’s Day flower arrangement by hanging them in lines. This accent wall will surely grab any visitor’s attention. (via Lave Laundry)
4. Flower Bangle Bracelet ($49): We are gushing over this dried flower resin bangle. Not only is it elegant, but it is the Pantone color of the year. This is a great idea for creating a fashion statement out of a memorable boutique. (via Spotted Dog Asheville)
5. Dried Flower Neck Collar: This has to be the chicest use of dried flowers that we have ever seen. The pairing of dried purple flowers against the copper collar is superb. Get ready for our own Brit + Co DIY very soon ;) (via Cotton Pop Sock)
6. Marigold, Honey, and Oatmeal Soap: Dried flowers are the perfect addition for any cleanser. Not only do they give it color and a great smell, but most flowers do amazing things for your skin! This combination is great because the marigolds soothe, the honey moisturizes, and the oatmeal exfoliates. (via Country Living)
7. Dried Shadow Box: Shadow boxes are a perfect way to create any type of keepsake. This a beautiful way to hold onto any bouquet that has a special meaning, and also creates a nice focal piece as wall art. (via Merchant Circle)
8. Deep Pink Heather Flower Ring: If Disney had incorporated a proposal scene into Beauty and the Beast, this would be the ring. (And yes, we’re referencing our favorite princess twice in one article!) We love the way the pink flowers are preserved within the faceted ring. Unfortunately this ring is sold out :( but this Etsy artist has many more one of a kind rings. (via Rosella Resin)
9. Dried Flower Potpourri: Potpourri serves as a great way to freshen your home, but also has an aesthetic factor. Incorporate some bright petals into your potpourri and display it as a center piece in a shallow glass vase. (via Free People)
12. Paper Sleeve Roses: The winner for most simple yet still extremely chic goes to this rustic DIY display of roses. Simply create a cone out of newspaper or old book pages, add some twine, and hang. (via Haikey)
13. DIY Pressed Flower iPhone Case: Okay, this is absolutely jaw dropping. We are in love with very aspect of this DIY. What better way to hold onto those flowers than incorporating them onto something that is always at your side? (via Clare McGibbon)
14. Dried Flower Mani: It’s no lie that here at Brit + Co. we love a good mani. We are totally obsessed with the idea of incorporating dried flowers! This is a great DIY mani post Valentine’s Day. (via Deviant Art)
What are your favorite ways to use dried flowers? Talk to us in the comments below.