When we cozy up to a park bench or perch on the steps of our favorite museum to people watch, we’re usually ogling at their handbags. And as we sit there, mentally Pinning each passing purse, it becomes clear that one girl’s arm candy is most definitely another girl’s eye candy. From chic leather totes to roomy cross-body messenger bags, get your fix here as you feast your peepers on these 30 swoon-worthy purses, totes, and weekender bags.
1. Liebeskind Berlin Stella Tote Bag ($150): Pebble leather, meet nylon paneling. Together, you’ll create the most covetable color block tote bag around.
2. Tempera Tote ($278): Raw edged leather and choppy brush strokes add a handmade touch to this cool tote.
3. Asos Satchel Bag With Scallop Bar Detail ($55): It’s looking like Spring will be the season of the structured satchel bag. Grab this one that’s amped up with a scalloped lip and metal edging.
4. Kelsi Dagger Bensonhurst Tote Bag ($198): One thing’s for sure: studs are so 2013. This year, if you want to add some edge to your look, try something more subtle, like the zipper trim on this spacious tote bag.
5. Guate Carpet Bag ($228): Boho babes: skip the fringe this season and go with a less fussy looking carryall, like this textured carpet bag that’s still bursting with character.
7. Reversible Vegan Oversized Tote Bag ($59): What’s not to love about this oversized tote bag? It’s made of vegan leather, it’s easily reversible—so you can choose between a bold blue or chic cream color to match your outfit or occasion, and it’s freaking huge!
8. Sturdy Leather Tote ($170): While “classy” is a term that not always properly describes the selection at American Apparel, it’s completely appropriate in this case. This sturdy leather tote is swoon-worthy across the board.
9. Harvest Knitted Rust Tote ($80): Now this is one handsome tote bag. Constructed from a coated cotton-poly fabric with suede detailing, the high level of craftsmanship is obvious.
10. Madeleine Petit ($530): With contrast handles and a classic shape, this handbag gives you that posh Parisian vibe for a fraction of the price of a Chanel. Sounds good to us!
11. Simple Tote ($378): Yeah right, this metallic leather tote is anything but simple. That neon yellow racing stripe is calling out to us.
12. Ace Bag in Dark Blue ($89): This vintage-inspired bag is brought into the modern age with pebbled leather fabric, a slouchy silhouette, and square brass detailing. It’s the perfect bag for a light errand run.
13. The Hunter ($200): We’re nuts about the fresh, organic feel of this oversized circle tote. The knotted handles look so seamless, yet are not to be ignored.
14. Large Zip Travel Tote ($260): This color block weekender bag might be the only travel tote you’ll ever need. The combo of royal blue and jet black seems to be a popular one this season, and we’re okay with that.
15. The Picnic in Metallic Gold ($175): We’re certainly intrigued by the handle-free design of this “brown bag”-inspired purse (of course, the metallic finish also caught our eye). The roll top closure is a clever way to add volume without bulk.
16. Want Les Essentiels De La Vie Medium Two-Way Tote ($298): Here’s one way to rock a two-toned bag without the color. We have to say, this tan and nude leather combo is majorly posh.
17. Petite Duffle in Black Basket ($430): Have you ever seen such a luxe duffel? This basket weave finish adds instant class.
18. Asos Cat Shopper ($37): This has to be the most eye-catching bag in this roundup. We’re smitten with this sleepy spotted kitten tote.
19. Gosee Tote ($515): Yep, this lush leather tote is a true stand out. With a floppy zip tassel and textured side pouch, we almost can’t imagine grabbing for any other bag.
20. Leather Bucket Bag With Edging ($60): Change up your purse game with this slouchy bucket bag. It’s a hip alternative to the standard tote.
21. Garrison Bag ($265): Everything about this bag is right on. From the balance of bold and neutral colors to the fact that it has pockets galore, it’s a carryall for any season.
22. Jujumade Tote Bag ($353): We’re pretty nuts about the stoneware closure on this vegetable tanned leather tote. We’ll take a necklace to match ;)
23. Tracy Bag ($48): Sling this square shaped bag over your shoulder, or grab it clutch style through its cutout handle. Either way you rock it, you’ll look like a million bucks.
24. Enzo Tote ($91): So it seems like the “upturned trapezoid” is the It Bag shape of the season. We’ll take the bait with this number that features expandable side panels in a cool navy snakeskin.
25. Poppy Nubuck Messenger Bag ($380): There ain’t nothing wrong with keeping it simple. This basic messenger bag is a classic that stands out from the crowd thanks to its bright poppy color.
26. Big Baggu ($12): Our love for Baggu knows no bounds. This extra large version of their classic foldable tote comes in cheery patterns like pastel stripes or seahorses!
27. Fiorelli Harriet Tote Bag ($89): Hello gorgeous! The light faux leather detail on this black nylon tote gives it a look that’s simply timeless.
28. Pieces Patricia Satchel Bag ($62): The distressed texture on this satchel bag add effortless cool to any outfit. The rounded stud embellishments are perfectly restrained.
29. Imperiale Leather Tote ($598): We’re quite taken by the casual nature of this perforated bag. Its deep main pocket is perfect for toting around your laptop.
30. Scout & Catalogue Oaxaca Tote Bag ($152): With a modern, grid-like tie-dye and durable, naturally tanned handles, we think we just fond the perfect Spring tote. You’re welcome :)
What awesome bags do you have your eyes on? Do you splurge on a quality carryall or opt for cheaper, trendier accessories? Tell us in the comments below!