Aside from being able to yell “I’m on a boat!”, throwing a boat bachelorette party definitely has its perks. First of all, the party won’t stop even when you reach your final destination. As for the other reasons, you’ll have to keep scrolling to find out ;) Just know that champagne + boat + BFFs is as amazing as it sounds. Get ready for some crazy fun in the sun with these 18 must-haves for throwing an epic boat bachelorette party.
1. DuffyDesignCo Nautical Bachelorette Party Invitation ($15): Channel the vibrant colors of marine life with this bright coral and turquoise invitation. Its colorful mix-and-match patterns will put a modern twist on traditional nautical stripes.
2. KristenMcGillivray Nautical Temporary Tattoo ($12+): Get a good laugh from your girls with this cheeky temporary tattoo. For a more colorful and varied look, choose all 13 available colors for each of your bridesmaids.
3. CustomHanger Bachelorette Party Tanks ($17+): A bachelorette isn’t complete without coordinating tank tops. Make sure your crew’s getup is on point with these cute and comfy flowy tanks that everyone will love.
4. LuckyGirlHairTies Hair Tie Favors ($1+): Don’t let out-of-control hair ruin the party. Gift each of your gal pals these stylish and affordable hair ties to help tame their windswept manes. Available in seven different colors and patterns, there are plenty of pretty designs to go around.
5. DIY Bachelorette Party Towels: Glitter iron-ons are a great way to spruce up this boat party essential. Thanks to these practical bachelorette party favors, your friends can dry off after their dip before the next activity you’ve got planned. (via Mike Carreiro Photography / Something Turquoise)
6. Sunnylife Beach Seat ($65): Whether you plan to sunbathe or enjoy the ocean view from the deck, bring this convenient fold-up beach seat with you. It comes with a carrying strap, arm and neck rests, and even a slip pocket to hold your summer essentials.
7. LoveBugGifts1 Can Cooler ($23+): Chilled drinks are the best — unless it means freezing your fingers off. Prevent numb hands with these stylized koozies that fit in perfectly with the party’s theme.
8. Eventees Sailor Captain Hat ($10+): As the “captain” of this bachelorette party, you’re entitled to wear the classic captain’s hat. But it’s so cute you might as well get them for your friends (since they’ll want to wear yours).
9. DIY Cruise Control Bracelet: Use nylon super static rope to create these fun and chunky bracelet favors your bride and fellow bridesmaids will absolutely adore. Alternate knotting cord colors to make each bracelet extra special for your gal pals. (via The Source)
10. DIY Nautical Coasters: Give dollar store cork coasters a nautical makeover with paint and vinyl. To get as precise an outline like the icons pictured above, opt for a cutting machine like Silhouette to cut out your anchor and wheel designs. (via Love + Marriage)
11. Sunnylife Giant Playing Cards ($22): Made of water-resistant PVC, these ginormous playing cards are great for playing in and out of the water. The best part is you can bring them out again for all your future pool and beach festivities.
12. BusyBDesign3 Mason Jar Tumbler ($17+): Your bridesmaids will love sipping their favorite summer cocktails from their personalized mason jar tumblers. Apart from being stylishly decked out in glitter, the tumblers are made with extra care to ensure durability. Their glitter portions are sealed twice to ensure no shedding occurs and the exterior permanent vinyl is supposed to last up to five years.
13. Ban.do Jumbo Heart Floaty ($18): When it’s time to get in the water, make sure you have enough accessories to go around. Save that dough and ask your friends to bring their own water toys like this fab heart floaty!
15. Sunnylife Seahorse Bottle Opener ($23): Pop open that bubbly with ease thanks to this stylish seahorse bottle opener. As long as you have this guy on board and a few bottles of champagne, you can relax knowing everything will go smoothly.
16. Sunnylife Ring Toss ($22): Give your girlfriends plenty of ways to stay entertained with games like this ring toss. The easy-to-play game lets you play one-on-one or team-against-team.
17. Sunnylife Underwater Camera ($20): If snorkeling is on the list of activities, make sure to bring this underwater camera along. With this device in hand, you can rest assured that everyone’s photos will turn out totally Insta-worthy.
18. Dogeared Friendship Anchor Reminder Necklace ($58): Whether you save this charming anchor necklace for your BFF bride or get one for each of your friends, there’s no doubt this meaningful gift will be treasured. Plus its dainty and delicate design make this the perfect accessory to wear on the daily.
Which of these goodies will you use for your bachelorette party? Follow us on Pinterest for more themed party ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.