Since summer still has a few more heat waves up its sleeves, we’re not planning on slowing down the shoulder baring anytime soon. Lucky for us, Society6 is on the same page with the launch of its line of badass biker tanks. The edgy alternatives to camis are plastered with designs from hundreds of independent artists who sling their original artwork on and off-canvas via the website. And even though the $28 tanks aren’t the first (and hopefully nowhere near the last) way Society6 has made gallery-quality prints wearable, it’s definitely the design mecca’s trendiest fashion foray yet. Prepare to meet your 10 new favorite graphic tees from the ultimate rabbit hole of punchy compositions.
1. Minimal Complexity: This design is the kind of simple that stands out. Use that extra white space to show off your fave piece of geo jewelry.
2. The Way I See It: Here’s a whole new kind of way to wear wayfarers B-)
3. Sunshine and Showers: When skies are gray, turn up the color with this cheery tank.
4. Ampersand: Typography lovers, this is the tank for you. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
5. Knot: Dots and lines and triangles prove that there’s beauty in calculated chaos.
6. I’ve Got an Idea: The lightbulb gets a major graphic restyle and the result is totally inspiring.
7. Winter Stripe: We’re obsessed with this minty tribal pattern that’s ready for year-round rocking.
8. Lost In: True to its name, we’re totally lost in the sea of colors and patterns on this geo print tee.
10. Billy Rays: What can we say? We’re total suckers for all-things geo. This tank is no exception.
Which Society6 designs are your fave? Would you rock them on your shirt, your phone, your wall… or even you floor? Tell us in the comments below.