Fall has a few givens: the leaves will fall (and we will jump in them), wine will be mulled and come Thanksgiving, there will be turkey (or tofurkey!) on the table. But what will you be wearing on your nails? Get savvy with this season’s best nail art, from impossibly cute gobblers to incredibly chic gradients as colorful as the changing leaves. Check out our favorite 15 DIY nail art designs below that you can wear all fall long.
3. Ombre Glitter Fall Colors: Did you ever think you’d be swooning so hard over a neutral mani? The range from tan to black is really punched up by the gorgeous orange- and gold-flecked polish. (via ILoveNP on Etsy)
5. Autumn Sparkles: Get all the greens and oranges and golds of autumn in one glittery bottle. What’s even more enticing? Buying a bottle supports nail polish artisans — this vegan lacquer ($5) is handmade in Canada. (via IndiePolish on Etsy)
10. Graphic Pattern: Here’s another case where a summery color like hot pink can slip into your fall mani like that. We love the way it makes this graphic tan, white and orange mani pop. (via Party Nails)
11. Fall Chevron: We’ve got it on our tote bags and our phone cases, so why not put chevron on our nails, too? Keep it seasonal with a very fall palette of true orange, burgandy and olive. (via Cosmopolitan)
13. Graphic Leaves: Take polka dots to the next level by turning them into tumbling leaves. It’s way easy with a detailing brush at hand to drag the leaves and stems to perfect points. (via Divine Caroline)
What’s your go-to Thanksgiving nail design? Tell us in the comments below!