10 Makeup Apps All Beauty Gurus Should Download
Being a makeup addict is a lifestyle, not a hobby. From watching our fave beauty vloggers until one in the morning to studiously scanning Instagram for today’s hottest trends (helix eyeliner and rainbow eyelashes? Yes please!), it takes a lot of dedication to perfect our latest creative makeup endeavors. That’s why we’re compiling a handy list of all of our favorite makeup apps that are perfect for on-the-go inspo, rad tutorials and much, much more. Enjoy!
1. StyleSeat: Looking for a new hairstylist, manicurist or makeup artist? StyleSeat lets you find your ideal professional through real client reviews and handy inspiration photos. Plus, you can book your appointment and pay right from your phone.
2. GLAMSQUAD: Whether you’re primping for a wedding or getting ready for a festive girls’ night out, this cool company will send a professional team for hair, makeup and nails directly to your door. Can you say #SquadGoals?
DL It: Free on iOS
3. Cocoa Swatches: We’ve all fallen in love with a product online, only to be completely heartbroken when it clashes with our skin tone IRL. With Cocoa Swatches, you’ll be able to access the latest makeup swatches on a variety of skin tones. Yeah, it’s pretty darn awesome.
4. YouCam Makeup: When Snapchat filters aren’t quite giving you the virtual look that you’re going for, check out this highly customizable makeup-adding selfie app.
5. Makeup Genius by L’Oreal: The problem of wanting to test a product but being too lazy to drag your butt to the store is SOLVED (cue happy dance). With this ingenious new app, you can virtually try on real L’Oreal looks and products. Consider us sold!
6. Beautylish: This app has everything you ever wanted in a makeup platform — and for free, no less! From amazing tutorials to product reviews to community forums, this stylin’ app is definitely a must-download.
7. Ulta Beauty: Uh oh, beauty addicts: This handy app just made shopping for your fave products ridiculously easy (we apologize to your bank account in advance).
8. Kylie Jenner Official App: Love her or hate her, you have to admit that Kylie’s makeup game is on point. Along with other cool features of her app, Kylie offers exclusive beauty tutorials to her fans. Consider it contouring lessons from the pros.
9. Teach Me Makeup: Whether you’re a makeup newbie or just looking for a good foundation (pun intended), this cool app is perfect for beginners and die-hard makeup enthusiasts alike. With a suite of how-to videos, you’ll learn how to use everyday and statement products like a true beauty genius.
10. Sephora to Go: Beauty addicts know that there’s nothing quite as satisfying as a lazy Saturday morning roaming the aisles of Sephora. But if you’re looking for must-have products on the go, this cool app is definitely a winner.
What’s your go-to beauty app? Tweet us your tips by mentioning @BritandCo.