11 Wonderland-Themed Products for a Mad “Through the Looking Glass” Party
We’ve already hosted our very own Beauty and the Beast dinner party and thrown an elaborate Aladdin birthday for our bestie. Now to celebrate today’s DVD/Blu-ray release of Alice Through the Looking Glass, we’re taking on Wonderland with an epic Alice and Wonderland viewing party! Here are some of the coolest (and curious) Wonderland must-haves this side of the rabbit hole.
1. Gypsy Soul Art Studio Alice in Wonderland Invitations ($6): Invite your girl squad to a glorious evening of sweets, sweatpants and Disney goodness with these adorable maker-designed invites — plus, they’re available as a PDF for impromptu marathon-ing.
2. Fable and Black I’d Rather Be in Wonderland Pin ($3): If you’re looking to show your Wonderland pride on the cheap, these cutesie pins from Fable and Black are definitely Mad Hatter-approved.
Alice in Wonderland viewing party without having a cheeky spot of tea. Steep in style with this adorable sculpted mug.
Alice in Wonderland marathon (including the original AND the Tim Burton series) will definitely last all night. Pick up this bright and cheerful White Rabbit throw pillow to keep you comfy throughout.
5. Mad Hatter Party Box Tea Party Flatware ($2+): Make your tea party fit for royalty (or at least the Queen of Hearts) with this bright and easy-to-DIY flatware set.
6. Hot Topic Cheshire Cat Pullover ($20): This graphic pullover is perfect for Disney lovers big and small. Bonus points if you only speak in riddles while wearing it.
Alice in Wonderland party is complete without a selfie wall! Grab this awesome photo prop set from Instant Graffix for a picture-perfect night.
Whether you craft them before the big night or DIY them with your besties between films, these sweet rabbit napkins will be the perfect accessory for your tasty treats. (via Tortelina)
9. Sassaby Parties Alice in Wonderland Bottle Labels ($6): Brighten up a bottle of bubbly (the non-alcoholic kind, of course) with these adorable festive labels.
Need to stretch your legs mid-binge session? Why not try a game of wonderland croquet with this simple DIY courtesy of Damask Love. (via Damask Love)
11. My Funky Party Alice in Wonderland Party Hats ($75): If you have a little extra moola in your party fund, these maker-designed Mad Hatter party hats are a must.