We’ve already hosted our very own Beauty and the Beast dinner party and thrown an elaborate Aladdin birthday for our bestie. Now to celebrate today’s DVD/Blu-ray release of Alice Through the Looking Glass, we’re taking on Wonderland with an epic Alice and Wonderland viewing party! Here are some of the coolest (and curious) Wonderland must-haves this side of the rabbit hole.
1. Gypsy Soul Art Studio Alice in Wonderland Invitations ($6): Invite your girl squad to a glorious evening of sweets, sweatpants and Disney goodness with these adorable maker-designed invites — plus, they’re available as a PDF for impromptu marathon-ing.
2. Fable and Black I’d Rather Be in Wonderland Pin ($3): If you’re looking to show your Wonderland pride on the cheap, these cutesie pins from Fable and Black are definitely Mad Hatter-approved.
3. Disney Mad Hatter Mug ($18): You can’t host an Alice in Wonderland viewing party without having a cheeky spot of tea. Steep in style with this adorable sculpted mug.
4. Red Bubble My Ears and Whiskers Throw Pillow ($21): A true Alice in Wonderland marathon (including the original AND the Tim Burton series) will definitely last all night. Pick up this bright and cheerful White Rabbit throw pillow to keep you comfy throughout.
5. Mad Hatter Party Box Tea Party Flatware ($2+): Make your tea party fit for royalty (or at least the Queen of Hearts) with this bright and easy-to-DIY flatware set.
6. Hot Topic Cheshire Cat Pullover ($20): This graphic pullover is perfect for Disney lovers big and small. Bonus points if you only speak in riddles while wearing it.
7. Instant Graffix Alice in Wonderland Photo Booth Props Set ($6): No Alice in Wonderland party is complete without a selfie wall! Grab this awesome photo prop set from Instant Graffix for a picture-perfect night.
8. DIY Bunny Napkins: Whether you craft them before the big night or DIY them with your besties between films, these sweet rabbit napkins will be the perfect accessory for your tasty treats. (via Tortelina)
9. Sassaby Parties Alice in Wonderland Bottle Labels ($6): Brighten up a bottle of bubbly (the non-alcoholic kind, of course) with these adorable festive labels.
11. My Funky Party Alice in Wonderland Party Hats ($75): If you have a little extra moola in your party fund, these maker-designed Mad Hatter party hats are a must.
Which Disney movie series are you looking forward to binging this weekend? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.