12 Recipes that Will Be the Apple of Your Eye
We’re kind of obsessed with apple goodies for fall. No, not that Apple, although that’s pretty cool too. We’re talking about the crisp, refreshing, tart but sweet fruit that shows up in all varieties of pies, tarts, and cakes this time of year. We’ve rounded up 12 delicious and creative ways to serve up some autumn-y goodness in apple form.
1. Apple Pie Cookies: As much as we love apple pie (which is a lot), it’s not always the most convenient treat to grab when we’re craving something sweet. These cookies are just as delicious but so much easier to gobble up. (Recipe and photo: Tracey’s Culinary Adventures)
4. Sage, Apple, and Cheddar Scones: We’re loving these savory fall scones.The incredibly flavorful mixture of sage, fresh apples, and sharp cheddar makes these a must for your autumn table. (Recipe and photo: Buried Carrots)
6. Stuffed French Toast with Bacon, Goat Cheese, and Apples: This is our kind of breakfast. We really didn’t think french toast could get much better, but the addition of apples, goat cheese, and bacon makes it possible. (Recipe and photo: Home is Where the Cookies Are)
8. Apple Caramel Cupcakes: We couldn’t resist including these adorably decorated cupcakes that just scream fall. Not only are they super cute, but they’ve got the incredible flavor combo of apple and caramel. Yum! (Recipe and photo: alanabread)
12. Parsnip and Apple Soup: This warm and creamy soup is the perfect way to get cozy on a chilly fall night. Plus you can make it ahead and freeze it for a quick dinner. (Recipe and photo: It’s Not About the Recipe)
How do you like them apples? ;) How do you plan on embracing the apple this fall? Let us know in the comments below or talk to us over on Twitter.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)