19 Insta-Worthy Summer Villas to Give You Serious #VacayEnvy
For anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, Instagram can be the next best thing after *actually* getting out of town. The summer villas and top travel destinations below are all accessible through your favorite app and will have you ready to lounge with a cocktail and your best summer reads. Set along gorgeous coastlines or smack-dab in the middle of the ocean, these beautiful vacation homes are sure to offer you the virtual escape to the paradise you need if your own vacay isn’t coming along quick enough. Scroll on for 20 luxurious villa getaways that’ll give you serious #vacayenvy.
1. Viceroy Bali in Ubud, Bali: Here is one of 25 private pool villas that make up the luxurious Viceroy Bali resort in Ubud. Located in a Bali prime spot known as the Valley of the Kings, this dreamy villa has gained popularity as one of the world’s (not-so) secret tropical hideaways.
2. Sophia Luxury Suites in Santorini, Greece: Staying true to Greece’s iconic bright white buildings, the exterior aesthetic of the Sophia Caldera Luxury Suites definitely doesn’t disappoint. Of course, nothing compares to the breathtaking cliffside view the villa offers of Greece’s gorgeous horizon.
3. Villa Wang Nam Jai in Phuket: This five-floored vacation home of a villa is known for being one of the most exclusive retreats in Phuket. With a stunning ocean view visible from every room, this summer rental is an exotic adventure all on its own.
4. River House in Madikwe Game Reserve, South Africa: Constructed mostly out of natural materials, the River House retains a raw, treehouse-like feel despite its luxurious amenities. Complete with a treetop infinity pool, lantern-filled wooden terrace and stone fireplaces, this villa is pretty much a real-life version of the treehouse you’ve always dreamed of as a kid.
5. Kipseli House in Corfu, Avlaki Bay: One of the most notable features of the Kipseli House is its infinity pool. In addition to being built to follow the contours of the hillside, the pool is positioned along the edge so swimmers can take in the view that looks across the island of Kaparelli. The immediate area surrounding the pool includes more terraces with lounging chairs, hammocks and a dining area.
6. Villa Earvin in Paros, Greece: Situated on the coast of Paros, Villa Earvin looks out over the island of Antiparos. Only minutes away from a pebble beach, the villa also offers a breathtaking view of the sunset over the Aegean Sea.
7. Water Villa at Ayada Maldives Resort in Maguhdhuvaa, Maldives: With the option to go snorkeling directly from the room, this bungalow-meets-villa is an excellent choice among exotic destinations. Featuring thatched-roof villas and chic terraces with luxurious add-ons, the Ayada Maldives resort combines traditional Maldivian elements with a touch of Turkish influence.
8. Las Alamandas in Quemaro, Mexico: Nestled between Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo, Las Alamandas is thought to be Mexico’s ultimate beach hideaway. It’s the real deal when it comes to serene getaways — featuring white-sand beaches, turquoise water, tropical gardens and secret lagoons.
9. Como Shambhala in Ubud, Bali: Surrounded by amazing views of the jungle, the serene Como Shambhala estate is also recognized as a wellness retreat. With activities and features like massage therapy, beauty treatments and yoga, this resort is the solution to all your relaxation wants and needs.
10. Vitti Gustavia in St. Barts, Caribbean: Escape everyday mundane-ness by imagining you’re sitting on one of these cushioned sofas with a cocktail in hand. Aside from its ample lounging chairs, the Vitti’s expansive deck offers plenty of space for its stunning infinity pool with a panoramic view of the ocean.
11. South Beach Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida: Placed right on the shoreline of South Beach, this luxury condo sits between a peaceful beach and bustling city life. Its aesthetically pleasing decor is inspired by the beachfront, which explains why it sources most of its materials from sustainable and low-impact natural elements.
12. Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua, Indonesia: This beautifully built villa was inspired by Balinese culture and modern technology and comforts. Facilities and amenities include a private swimming pool, whirlpool bathtub with jacuzzi, LCD TVs, gym, private beach club membership and more.
13. Plai Laem Villas in Koh Samui, Thailand: This six-bedroom villa offers its guests a variety of perks. One of which includes enjoying your continental breakfast in a covered veranda placed right next to the pool — talk about a cool dining experience.
14. Fairway Ridge North Villas in Orlando, Florida: Combining luxury with recreation, the Fairway Ridge North Villa includes features like a cinema, gymnasium, private pool, spa, sunken pool bar, waterslide and more. Boasting a total of twelve bedrooms, this spacious summer rental is a prime location for hosting group vacations or summer events.
15. Berry Amour Villas in Seminyak, Indonesia: There’s no summer getaway more romantic than the Berry Amour Villa. The ideal couple’s retreat, each of the one-bedroom villas is designed to make you and your partner feel as if you’re the only two on the island.
16. Pool House in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles: Inspired by a Palladian villa, this Richard Shapiro-designed pool house embodies all the elegance and grandeur of an Andrea Palladio styled home. Surrounded by an impenetrable perimeter of scenic trees, hedges and foliage, the Holmby Hills estate remains private and shielded from onlookers outside the property.
17. Heritage Preserve Villas in Orlando, Florida: Complete with a cinema, games room and private pool, this Orlando getaway is the summer rental you never knew you needed. With plenty to do in this well-stocked home, it might be easy to forget Disney World’s only a short driving distance away!
18. Samui Island Villas in Koh Samui, Thailand: Only a short drive away from the hottest restaurants and shops, this quiet beachfront villa combines exclusivity with convenience. The summer house is flanked by swimming pools that flow into a large beachfront jacuzzi surrounded by cushioned loungers and parasols.
19. The Firefly Bocas Del Toro in Bastimento, Panama: From the unique wall art to the locally made organic, coconut oil soaps, every little detail at The Firefly meets luxury standards that will no doubt impress you. As for the approach to its overall design, think boho beach cottage.
Will you be going away this summer? Check us out on Pinterest for more dreamy summer inspo and ideas!