8 Instagram Bathroom Decor Trends We’re Loving for 2019
Just a quick scroll through our IG feed proves that renovation envy is real. And this year’s interior trends are making it even more difficult not to change up every room of the house, *especially* our bathrooms. Read on for some of 2019’s bathroom trends that we’re already obsessing over on Instagram.
1. Botanical Accents: Stick with a simple color palette and place a couple of plants on the vanity or in a window for relaxing spa vibes.
2. Art Deco Influences: Older bathrooms, rejoice! We’re seeing the Art Deco trend re-emerge in our sofas, lighting, and, yes, even our bathroom fixtures.
3. Neutral Palettes: Timeless color schemes make the room appear light and clean. And yes, even your skincare products need to be put away for this look. (via @rafaelsoldi)
4. Statement Powder Rooms: Bold pattern in a smaller space can make a big impact. Be sure to take advantage of any exposed plumbing to use a glitzy metallic accent.
5. Concrete Accents: Once cold concrete is warmed up with wood and botanical elements, it helps create a soothing ambiance.
6. Inky Walls: Moodier hues work to provide a sense of calm and are versatile enough to work with tile, wood, *and* marble.
7. Marble Slabs: Besides being insanely durable, this classic material can help make any bathroom instantly more luxe.
8. Mixing Tile: Minimal subway tiles go with anything and everything, so it’s easy to switch things up with a busier honeycomb tile or bright accent color. (via @adamscottimages)
Looking for more interior inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest for more home trends we’re loving.