34 of the Prettiest Pieces of Jewelry to Wear on Valentine’s Day
Between crafting the perfect card, curating a killer date night outfit and putting together dinner plans, Valentine’s Day involves some actual effort. And if you’re a self-identified lazy girl, that can be a major bummer (’cause hello — effortless is what you’re all about). Brace yo’ self, because this list of Valentine’s Day-approved jewelry will make adding that finishing touch so much easier. We’ve scoured the interwebs for dainty, dramatic and minimalist baubles that will make your Valentine’s prep that much easier — and chicer — so you can spend more time spreading the love. Scroll on for 34 earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings you’re sure to swoon over.
1. Anthropologie XO Posts ($32): These sweet gold studs were made with V-Day in mind. They’re the perfect way to get into the spirit without going over the top. Pair them up with your go-to power suit for a subtle hint of holiday flair that won’t draw side eye from HR.
2. Joomi Lim Pixel Perfect Double Finger Crystal Ring ($145): Dainty and delicate just isn’t going to do it for a girl whose style has a femme fatale edge. Luckily, there’s this two-finger ring — it has the obligatory pop of red and pink, but the design is totally no-nonsense.
3. Topshop Metal Link Rope Necklace ($22): Forget flirty and frilly — this chainlink necklace is all about tough love. Layer it over a ladylike blouse or floral dress for dramatic contrast.
4. COS Wood and Metal Bead Bracelet ($19): Sleek, geometric design and soft pastels make this bracelet one for the minimalist crowd. Pick up two — one for yourself and one for your bestie — for a contemporary twist on the classic friendship bracelet.
5. ByBoe Wave Pin Earrings ($35): Nothing says classic like a pair of pearls, but if your style is all about keepin’ it current, simple studs just aren’t going to fly. This funky, futuristic take on a timeless look is the perfect solution. Rock ’em with an LBD for a look that’s both elegant and on trend.
6. Zales Diamond Accent Cursive Love Ring in 10k White Gold ($189): This white gold sparkler says it all. Show yourself some love by buying your own diamonds or send along this post to bae as a not-so-subtle hint.
7. J.Crew Frosted Lucite Necklace ($128): This retro-glam collar was made to party with its frosted Lucite and iridescent crystal trimmings, so it’s a shoo-in for all your love-day festivities. Style it up with an ultra bright top, high-waisted trousers and glam flats.
8. Forever21 Rhinestoned Cuff Handchain ($6): Delicate though it might be, this rhinestone-studded handchain packs maximum impact. Slip it on with an oversized knit and boyfriend jeans for an instant laid-back chic look that’s ideal for a casual dinner and some late-night chillin’.
9. Kate Spade New York Dainty Sparklers Crystal Ear Jackets ($48): Pink can sometimes feel prissy, but that’s where right-now silhouettes and styles come in. An ear jacket base injects a little ‘tude into a quartet of shimmering rose-colored crystals.
10. BaubleBar Molly Y-Chain ($36): Statement accessories don’t have to be laden with glimmering stones and ornate accents. This modern lariat screams DDG without tons of bling. The sleek, feminine style plays nicely with either a slinky slip dress or bell-sleeved blouse.
11. Sarah Ho-Sho Pop! Bracelet ($68): You can count on this fiery red bracelet as your pop of festive color, but don’t let it fly solo. Amp up your arm party game by styling it alongside a mix of slight and statement arm candy.
12. Rada Gold Fringed Earrings ($126): V-day happens to fall on a Sunday this year, so if the lazy-girl vibes are going strong, look to next-level accessories like these fringed studs to give your coziest pieces a refined feel.
13. DIY Agate Pendant Necklace Kit ($24): Bonding and handcrafted jewelry to boot — basically the best way to spend Galentine’s Day. This DIY kit comes with two pendants so you and your best mate can create your own bestie baubles.
14. Lili Claspe Dagger Ring ($85): Heartbreakers everywhere, this one’s for you: This dagger-inspired ring has “don’t mess” written all over it. Even Cupid’s arrow will quiver.
15. BaubleBar Saphira Collar ($58): Fancy dinner dates, whether with your S.O. or BFF, call for something extra glam, and this metallic collar is it. Pair it with a basic blouse and faux fur stole for a getup that feels effortless and nothing short of stunning.
16. Topshop Mini Triangle and Ball Earrings ($12): Dark, dramatic and so right now, two-part studs are how fashion darlings do Valentine’s Day. Style them with a buttoned smoking jacket, lacy silk cami and structured ankle pants for a look that reads girl boss.
17. The Shimmer Velvet Choker Necklace ($20): Give your V-Day edition girls’ night outfit a touch of ’90s flair — add an alluring velvet choker decked out in gilded chain fringe for a look that might end with a non-GNO exchange of numbers with that hottie at the bar.
18. ByBoe Triple Fan Earrings ($170): Fanned out finery is straight up dreamy. Put an ethereal spin on sweaters, sheaths and — our fave — pajama-based ensembles with these gold stunners.
19. Batsu Maru Love + Joy Bracelet ($22): Show a sista some love with a playful silk bracelet that’s perfect for stacking. Gold beads add just enough pizazz to make this tangerine dream fit for her V-Day #OOTD.
20. Jennie Kwon Diamond Dipped Heart Ring ($428): Ice those digits with a heartfelt ring that serves up just the right amount of sparkle.
21. Topshop Rope Knot Necklace ($22): The compliments will start rollin’ in when you match this knotted necklace with a fuchsia blouse and navy culottes. You’re not afraid of going bold with color, especially on V-day.
22. Nasty Gal Raise the Bar Body Chain ($25): Your love-day look is about to get a whole lot sassier with a body chain in tow. Layer it over a black jumpsuit with clever cutouts if your V-Day plans demand dressing up, or liven up a basic tee for the ultimate balance of casual and chic.
23. H&M Round Earrings ($13): You don’t do the whole holiday color-coordinating thing, and that’s totally cool — but that doesn’t mean you should deprive yourself of a little V-Day swag. Geometric cutouts and a classic tortoiseshell print will do right by your date-night ensemble.
24. COS Grosgrain and Metal Plate Necklace ($45): Indulge your flirty, feminine side without compromising those ultra modern sartorial sensibilities with a necklace that fuses both styles seamlessly. Throw on a romantic dress and jacket, pop the collar and then layer this unique piece on top.
25. Libby Stone Choker Necklace ($18): While the styling opportunities are endless with this pretty petite choker, you can’t go wrong with a flowy off-the-shoulder top and suede button-front skirt for a look that’s romantic with a dash of throwback flair.
26. Bird Quarry Pink Pearl Ring ($480): Skip the glistening gems this Valentine’s Day and adorn yourself with on-trend interpretations of timeless pieces. A pale pink pearl ring is the perfect way to work a bit of Pantone’s color of the year — rose quartz — into your getup.
27. Jessica Elliot Elisinore Collar Necklace ($148): Simple translates to stunning in this sleek collar with purple gems just waiting to infuse your fave sheath dress with a dose of modern elegance.
28. Christy Natsumi Tender Heart Studs ($688): Okay, so these rocker studs are a major investment piece. That said, if you have the extra cash to spend, they’re totally worth it, and you won’t want to take them off.
29. ASOS Fine Triangle Tassel Bangle Bracelet ($9): Sometimes the best things come in small packages, and this tasseled bangle is proof. It provides the playful pop of color your V-Day outfit is after, but won’t overwhelm.
30. Madewell Knotshine Necklace ($32): So maybe you’re not tying the knot just yet, but this cool, antique-inspired lariat will show off a little solidarity to your beau.
31. Junon Infusing Love Studs ($75): Pink tourmaline is said to cleanse the emotional body of old wounds and destructive feelings. If you’re in post-breakup mode and bummin’ hardcore, say “I love me” with a pair of these bad boys.
32. Fawn Heart Ring ($38): Cap off a romantic boho look (think: floral dress, suede jacket and flower crown) with one of these dainty gilded rings to really drive that free-wheelin’ vibe home.
33. Rebecca Minkoff Reversible Arrow Stud Earrings ($38): Cupid’s arrow goes It-girl glam. With rose gold, pearls and pint-sized crystal embellishments, these arrows hit a sartorial bullseye.
34. Stella and Bow the Bride Bracelet ($64): Skip the pink and red this Valentine’s Day and go bold with a bright blue heart-shaped gem.
Additional reporting by Wendelle Co.
What will you be wearing this Valentine’s Day? Share your #OOTDs with us by tagging @britandco!