6 Things Every Minimalist Traveler Needs in Their Bag
You’ve booked an amazing vacation. Hooray! Good for you. But now comes the hard part: packing. It doesn’t matter if you’re taking a short vacay or finally making your globe-trotting dreams come true as a travel blogger, figuring out what to bring with you and what to leave home can be a daunting task. To help, we rounded up the six items every minimalist traveler needs to get the maximum fun out of every single minute of your well-deserved vacay.
1. Matador Transit30 Duffle ($50): Taking cues from the outdoor industry, this super lightweight packable bag is the perfect option for travelers who want to travel light, but also bring home extra souvenirs. Bonus: It’s carry-on size, so you can skip the checked baggage altogether.
2. Enso Elements Thin Silicone Ring — Copper ($40): Whether you’re concerned about dropping your rock in the ocean or just prefer to leave your valuables at home, the Enso silicone ring is the perfect alternative while you’re abroad. It’s super lightweight, durable and not to mention stylish too.
3. Ameribag Healthy Back Bag Nylon Deep Atlantic ($65): The trademarked teardrop shape of this over-the-shoulder bag ergonomically molds to the shape of your spine to instantly reduce stress in your neck, back and shoulders. And the cushioned single strap makes it easy to swing around to the front for easy access to all the important stuff, like your passport and plane ticket.
4. Lunya 5-Piece Travel Kit ($298): This five-piece set includes all your basics: joggers, a short- and long-sleeved shirt, bralette and sleep brief. Five pieces that are travel transitional and can be dressed up or down, worn as a cover-up, on an airplane and to bed. They’re perfect for layering AND maximizing space in your suitcase.
5. Soul Sprout Organic Sprouted Nut Bars ($3): We can all agree that plane food is… not amazing. That’s where Soul Sprout comes in. These nutrient-rich bars combine organic sprouted almonds with sweet fruit and powerful seeds for a hearty blast of antioxidants, healthy fats and essential vitamins and minerals. It’s light enough for on-the-go but packed full of enough nutrients and good-for-you ingredients to keep you satisfied on long flights.
6. PackTowl Ultralite Towel ($35): It might seem counterintuitive to pack something most places will provide travelers, but the PackTowl was built with minimization in mind. Designed to hold more than four times its weight in water, the real beauty comes in when you ring it out to completely dry.
Tweet us your minimalist travel must-haves @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Matador)