We’re not ones to brag, but we actually managed to get all of our holiday shopping done early this year. Now with only a few extra presents to wrap and a holiday dinner to prepare, we can finally relax and enjoy the festive season. To celebrate, we’ve decided to splurge on ourselves with a few new crowdfunds on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Here’s what’s on our post-holiday wish list this year.
1. ChargeEST: This isn’t your grandma’s travel adapter. Compatible with USA, UK, Europe, Australia and 150 other outlet and plug standards, ChargeEST charges up to two mobile devices without fussy cables. It’s so cool, it might even convince you to finally take that backpacking adventure of your dreams…
View this post on Instagram
🔎Up close and personal with the blue Moonlite prototype! 🔍We are launching in a month and we're super excited! Wait until you see what we have in store for you! . . . . . Moonlite: The first mini bedtime story projector for your mobile phone. Moonlite uses the flash source from your phone to project images on to nearby surfaces! Making bedtime story reading a magical experience. . . . . . #picturebooks #kidlit #moonliteworld #kidsbookstagram #toddlerlife #toddlerfun #childrenslit #childrensbooks #booksforkids #readingisfun #workingmom #momtrepreneur #readinglist #kidbooks #childrensbookillustration #techcrunch #newtech #mobiletech #startup #wiredmagazine #toysrus
A post shared by Moonlite Storybook Projector (@moonlite.world) on
2. Moonlite: Remember those cool projection glasses we used to use as kiddos? Taking the same concept but modernizing it for your smartphone, simply pop a story reel in your Moonlite device and begin your projector reading of a sweet, innovative story. Plus, Tori Spelling swears by it (if you weren’t otherwise convinced).
3. Rokblok: Records are making a comeback, and this hipster chic product is definitely a brainchild of that revival. Rokblok is the world’s smallest wireless record player and plays your favorite records just by lightly riding on top of them. From the park to a holiday gathering, you can now play your classic records (or Adele, we won’t judge you) just about anywhere.
4. Small Transparent Speaker: If you’re looking for a design-savvy speaker system that’s also great for the planet, this is definitely a product you should check out. Combining a beautiful glass and white body with innovative green-friendly tech, it’s definitely on our splurge list this New Year.
5. The Internet Review of 2016: It’s no secret that we love a good annual review, so we HAD to include this fun coffee table book on our wish list. Combining works by over 80 writers and artists on topics like Prince’s passing, the Pulse Orlando massacre, #OscarsSoWhite and fake news, it’s sure to be amazing.
6. Hang and Roll: Frequent travelers, prepare to meet your next favorite travel must. Designed to incorporate a handy rolling system, just stuff the pockets full of your clothes and goodies and pack the rolled organizer in your bag. Then when you’re ready to unpack, simply roll it out and hang it on your hotel wall. Done and done.
7. JUNO: Complete with auto sensing technology that changes your lighting settings to see how your makeup will look indoors, in an office and in the evening, this smart mirror is changing the game for beauty gurus. Oh, and did we mention that it comes with a selfie-friendly ring light, reading lamp and storage tray too? *Adds to cart*
Are you currently backing any cool Kickstarters? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via JUNO)