7 Unique Gift Wrapping Papers That’ll Make Your Presents Pop
When it comes to Christmas, it’s usually the decorating, gift buying and dessert recipes that you try to indulge in first. Not only do we love any excuse available to cram in as much Christmas as we can before it’s gone for another year, but by being organized, it leaves more time for one of our guilty little holiday pleasures — wrapping presents!
1. Beyoncé Blue and Yellow Wrapping Paper ($16): For the Queen Bey fan in your life, Beyoncé released a small collection of holiday merch, including the amazing SLEIGH sweater and this wrapping paper. It comes in blue and yellow and you can grab from her online shop.
2. Gift Couture Cheeseburger Wrapping Paper ($20): Holy crap, now you can wrap your bestie’s gifts in your fave takeout grub. YAAAS.
3. Kim Kardashian West Bae Wrapping Paper ($35): Kim Kardashian offers a few gift wrap options, including a butt collage and the classic crying Kim face. Let your bae know you care with this all-over BAE printed wrap.
5. Stay Home Club You’re Welcome Gift Wrap ($8): Stay Home Club is always there for our sad and sarcastic needs, and this “YOU’RE WELCOME” wrapping paper is no exception.
6. Free Printable Emoji Wrapping Paper: Those lovely souls over at Let’s Wrap Stuff went and made FREE PRINTABLE EMOJI WRAPPING PAPER downloads! Now you have no excuse for not wrapping your aunt’s gift in the paper she’d love the most. (Photo via Let’s Wrap Stuff)
7. Newton and the Apple Chalkboard Gift Wrap ($5): This adorbs paper lets you get as sappy or as sassy as you want, and opens up endless bow and ribbon color combo options.
How do you get crazy with your gift wrapping? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured image via KimKardashianWest.com)