7 Unique Gift Wrapping Papers That’ll Make Your Presents Pop
When it comes to Christmas, it’s usually the decorating, gift buying and dessert recipes that you try to indulge in first. Not only do we love any excuse available to cram in as much Christmas as we can before it’s gone for another year, but by being organized, it leaves more time for one of our guilty little holiday pleasures — wrapping presents!
1. Beyoncé Blue and Yellow Wrapping Paper ($16): For the Queen Bey fan in your life, Beyoncé released a small collection of holiday merch, including the amazing SLEIGH sweater and this wrapping paper. It comes in blue and yellow and you can grab from her online shop.
2. Gift Couture Cheeseburger Wrapping Paper ($20): Holy crap, now you can wrap your bestie’s gifts in your fave takeout grub. YAAAS.
3. Kim Kardashian West Bae Wrapping Paper ($35): Kim Kardashian offers a few gift wrap options, including a butt collage and the classic crying Kim face. Let your bae know you care with this all-over BAE printed wrap.
5. Stay Home Club You’re Welcome Gift Wrap ($8): Stay Home Club is always there for our sad and sarcastic needs, and this “YOU’RE WELCOME” wrapping paper is no exception.
6. Free Printable Emoji Wrapping Paper: Those lovely souls over at Let’s Wrap Stuff went and made FREE PRINTABLE EMOJI WRAPPING PAPER downloads! Now you have no excuse for not wrapping your aunt’s gift in the paper she’d love the most. (Photo via Let’s Wrap Stuff)
7. Newton and the Apple Chalkboard Gift Wrap ($5): This adorbs paper lets you get as sappy or as sassy as you want, and opens up endless bow and ribbon color combo options.
How do you get crazy with your gift wrapping? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured image via KimKardashianWest.com)
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.