9 Affordable Online Home Shops You *Need* to Know
Now that spring has finally (almost) sprung, it’s time for that decorative refresh you’ve dreamed about all winter. Thanks to these nine affordable online shops, your Pinterest dreams are now totally attainable. We’ve found retailers that have it all, from funky vases to vibrant furniture pieces, all at totally amazing price points. Scroll down to see the full list of stores and get ready to click your way through your best spring shopping spree yet.
1. Lulu & Georgia: Whether you’re looking for colorful additions like the Elodie Rug by Glitter Guide ($225) or an Eliza Gran Venice Pom Pom Basket ($88), Lulu & Georgia’s selection will definitely reawaken your creative spirit. Their easy-to-shop site is categorized by style preferences (think bohemian flair or modern), so it’s easy to track down just what you’re looking for. If only everything could be this easy…
2. UncommonGoods: Your next great find is at UncommonGoods, a store that prides themselves on offering high-quality merch at budget-friendly prices. Grab a techy Caterpillar Bud Vase ($20) and this Leslie Mittelberg Handmade Herringbone Knitting Basket ($48) to really up the style of your home. Just don’t say we didn’t warn you when your friends keep asking where you scored all your one-of-a-kind finds.
3. Article: Sometimes a simple, sturdy piece is all your room needs for a new look. Luckily, Article has your back. Between their Happy Armchair ($499) and industrial Flash Pendant Light ($129), you’ll shop a selection of beautifully crafted pieces all at fair prices. And while their items tend to stay on the neutral end of the spectrum, there are definitely a few bright finds — like this Stone Yellow Ottoman ($349) — sprinkled into the mix.
4. Fab: Looking to add a little more oomph to your space? Hit up Fab. Their items are tres chic, ranging from a Copper Metal Storage Basket ($65) to Ceramic Hanging Flower Pots ($33), both made by Bloomingville US. Your space will instantly gain a kitschy-cool vibe without a lot of effort. And if you’re a renter, you’ll love updating an accent wall with Chasing Paper Bouffant Removable Wallpaper ($40).
5. Amazon: Your Prime addiction just got even more real thanks to Amazon’s spring home selection. With a quick search in their Home + Kitchen category, you’ll stumble into bright and colorful items that practically shout *spring,* like a pink DecoMates Non-Ticking Silent Wall Clock ($28) or fun Decals for the Wall in Gold Dots ($18). And when it comes to your floors, we’re having major *heart-eyes* over this Bosphorus Morrocan Trellis Area Rug ($251). The best part? Most of these items will be at your door ASAP.
6. H&M: Your fave spring finds are now all in one place. Just like their apparel, H&M’s home store offers all the basics you could need. Dress up your wall with a luxe Round Mirror ($18) or elevate your bedroom with a Patterned Duvet Cover Set ($30+) paired with some cheery Patterned Cushion Covers ($6, each). And with everything being *so* reasonable, we can’t blame you for loading up a full shopping cart (it happens to the best of us).
7. Leif: Elevate your day-to-day essentials with a store that focuses on all the pretty little details. Peruse gorgeous items like this Dot Vase in Mint ($225) or Monochrome Ceramic Storage Jar ($34). Leif covers their bases when it comes to statement pieces too, like this ultra vibrant Tangiers Lidded Basket ($48).
8. Blu Dot: Everything at Blu Dot looks like it belongs in a museum. Take, for instance, this Splash Coat Rack ($330), which alone could serve as its own work of art in your entryway. Or, if practical pieces are more your thing, grab a Pastel Note Side Table ($300) for your living room or bedroom. If you’re opting for a bright, happy color, find a few throw pillows with that color to really tie the room together.
9. Arro: This retailer is the perfect marriage of colorful and classic (and trust us when we say you’ll want one of everything). Host a dinner party with Jumbo Dot Placemats ($8) or made-to-match Occasion Trays ($30). And just picture how a bright blue Rainbow Tea Towel Set ($12) will look laying at your feet, while you sip your Sunday morning coffee. As soon as you start scrolling through Arro’s decor selection, you’ll be in for one long and blissful relationship.
Want more ways to refresh your home for spring? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations