It’s a big night for music buffs — though the Grammys have come and gone, we’re in store for one of the hugest award shows of Americana tonight: The 51st annual American Country Music Awards. CBS’s ACM viewers will have a front-row seat to all the boot-scootin’ they can handle, including some of the genre’s hottest acts, like Dolly Parton and Katy Perry, Sam Hunt, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban and Cassadee Pope, to name a few. Fashion literally runs the gamut from the long, classic gown (Lindsay Ell, Mickey Guyton), to more casual, laid-back styles (see cutest couples Mindy and Craig Campbell and Drake and Alex White). Check out all of the night’s must-see looks below!
1. Lindsay Ell: One of the more classic looks of the night, singer Lindsay Ell dazzles in this form-fitting bejeweled number with flowing train. A peekaboo chest cutout and a thigh-high slit keep things flirty and current.
2. Mickey Guyton: Singer Mickey Guyton wowed in this silver piece with a strategic architectural train, a more high-fashion look than most.
3. Craig and Mindy Campbell: Though “cutest couple” isn’t a category at this year’s awards, these two are going for the title anyway, he in a suit jacket and pants over a plain white tee, she in a simple white gauzy dress… with cowboy boots, natch.
4. The Band Perry: Kimberly Perry (of The Band Perry) looked fierce as f in her tan tiger ensemble with gold lame accents. Not to be outdone, her brothers also upped their fashion game, as well, with Neil in a bold printed suit and Reid in a more classic blue tux (complete with disheveled man bun).
5. Dolly Parton: The Queen of country music, Ms. Dolly Parton herself, keeps it classy in this floor-length frock, covering up her infamous assets with a lace overlay top flowing into a gold-flecked bottom.
6. Maren Morris: Country newbie Maren Morris made a splashy entrance to the style scene in this sexy two-toned plum number with a plunging neckline, thigh-high-slit and belted sash.
7. Kayla Adams: Kayla Adams keeps it short ‘n’ sassy, showing off her mile-long legs in this beaded and sheer piece with tear-drop earrings.
8. Cyndi Thomson: Cyndi Thomson was the picture of sophistication in this satin stunner with side ruching. We love the simple printed clutch, as well.
9. Drake and Alex White: These two were the definition of Boho chic, with Alex in a gauzy white cutout getup and Drake rocking jeans, mussed-up boots and a suit jacket over a green dress shirt, not to be complete without a wide brim.
10. Clay Walker and Jessica Craig: Clay and Jessica gave Craig and Mindy a solid run for their money. She’s Hollywood glamour to a tee, in a body-hugging red halter gown, while he keeps things modern and funky in a textured blue-grey suit and gallon hat.
11. Cassadee Pope: Perfomer Cassadee Pope modded up this flapper-esque dress with Dominatrix-style heels, a top knot and a half-arm sleeve tat.
Which look was your favorite? Let us know over at @britandco!
(Photos by David Becker/Getty)